Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dedicated Map for Blackwonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
If I can find a model for it, no problem :p Otherwise since I'm very noobish at modelling, I may not be able to add it, but only a may, as I would debate whether to model it or not : ) But still I'll try to add him/her in : )

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
If I can find a model for it, no problem :p Otherwise since I'm very noobish at modelling, I may not be able to add it, but only a may, as I would debate whether to model it or not : ) But still I'll try to add him/her in : )
You probably won't find a Shaymin As model. No need to extra model one. Take what you can get xd

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Ok, I quess I should get my ''personal admin'' trap outta the way.
I say my trap should be... I don't really know.
Wait, I know! Its like a questionaire trap, where you get teleported to a corridor with three, randomly switching questions. Each one has a unfinished pun (a terrible pun) and ya have to finish the pun off. If ya get it wrong, ya get killed / teleported to a room, what kills ya. I dunno.
But that is my idea.

EDIT: If ya get them all right, ya survive and don't die. Of course.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Nice idea. I like it. I will update the thread with these new ideas once I've woken up this morning. It's 01:18 here :p Anyway, time for :sleep:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Ok, I quess I should get my ''personal admin'' trap outta the way.
I say my trap should be... I don't really know.
Wait, I know! Its like a questionnaire trap, where you get teleported to a corridor with three, randomly switching questions. Each one has a unfinished pun (a terrible pun) and ya have to finish the pun off. If ya get it wrong, ya get killed / teleported to a room, what kills ya. I dunno.
But that is my idea.

EDIT: If ya get them all right, ya survive and don't die. Of course.
Also punny puns should be suggested for these, by the pun master himself ๖ۣۜBassianus

Ok, since I've been chosen to select the puns. I will add a list of puns, all terrible.
Underlined spaces are the blanked out words. Bold words are the CORRECT answer, but are not bold in the questionnaire.

Its _____ to meet you. - Possible Choices = ICE Mice Rice
That was a _____-ishment. - Possible Choices = PUN Pen Pie
When life gives ya lemons, make le-_____ aid. - Possible Choices = MAN Mint Mount
_____-initely - Possible Choices = DEATH Deaf Dank
_____ Fortress 2 - Possible Choices = TEA Hat Tank
Pyro? More like ______. - Possible Choices = Phlog-ryo Nyan-Cat wannabe Pyro-path number 76 =
These puns are like paper... they're ______. - Possible Choices = Erasable Tear-able Eve-rywhere (Side Note: Pokemon puns, someones gonna murder me right?)
FREE-_____! WOOOOOOH - Possible Choices = PAN DAM DUMB

These are all the ones I could think of now, it is 2:11 here in Good Ol' England at time of typing.
So yea, enjoy the horrible puns.

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

Correction:

Blueprint merged with Blackwonder under the name of Blackwonder.

Operation Panda did not merge with anything. The plan was to simply end it for reasons, but since there was a new community out there, Blueprint, with founders seeming fairly correct and grown up we made some... transfers.
OP licences went blueprint, OP userbase went blueprint (just didnt work out so well i guess) including some admins as a result.
It was a deal to not waste all of the already done effort.
You could call it a merge if you are highly tolerant with a merges definition I guess.

Well, at least thats my point of view

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Thank you for the puns :D They are indeed, tear-able
And thanks Keiii for confirming my previous suspicions and correcting the already good information. The easter egg for the relation between the three are now possible. Thank you, and more suggestions are still welcome : )

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Welp I do not know anything about map making or anything XD
Im just seeing the comments lol

pacific_rim___crimson_typhoon_2_gif_by_xxsederapxx-d6e4an6Thundercloud.gif

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Pls, add a train, that'd be awesome c:
Add me to that train please... black_cutehappyblack_cutehappy
Just saying tho.. there are way too many admins to do all of these ideas, especially the wall of admins or what. Just focus on the theme of the map and if it's looking good then add easter eggs. :D

Surny

ok
Staff Member
Admin

surny

Do I really count as an admin though?

I was just a dead choice when it came to administrating blueprint because Noodl and Ben couldn't find anyone worse to pick. (Oh any maybe because I kinda was in a skype call with them at the time.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom