Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dedicated Map for Blackwonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
BRILLIANT IDEA! That is now my signature XD,
And the animation at the bottom or whatever they are called could be your signature to lol

It is my signature! Signatures appear underneath ALL messages you make.
To access / edit them, go to the top of the page and click on your profile picture, a menu should appear, go to signature and boom, ya can edit it.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Signatures?! What is this magic?! jk but seriously once you know how it's pretty easy. You could go with an image, but I rather not have an image in every message : P I'll just stick with the whole name in the signature thing instead : D (even though a good image like that One Punch Man image would also be good, I mean look at that "yeah okay mate, I don't care" look on him, it's brilliant)

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

I guess you could use many words for what happened to OP+BP.
Anyways, I'd reay like to have a chat with you Noodl about your point of view of this. After a year we most likely both see it different than at first.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Well in my opinion the way OP reacted wasn't professional, and quite frankly made OP look much worse than it is. OP did many things, it seems, to ruin BP, but it is sad to know that the own of it all (of OP not BP and BW) was responsible. It would beck the question as to whether OP would still be in good light if it responded better. It's never good to ruin your own community, and that is exactly what Panda did. Saddening, after what I hear was good times. Of course you could keep the memory of these good times and value them over the bad, but it is after all, a perspective.

Uhh, wat.

Reacted to what? Did what to ruin BP?

I've no idea what information you've got a hold of. When Blueprint was in it's early days, OP was like, not even on our radar, nor did we have any connection to Kei/Max or the community, which wasn't maintained at the time (hence the pass over). Don't know what you're on about with OP ruining Blueprint, if anything, it spurred the exponential growth of Blp as we got a big server on our provider to expand Blp. As far as I'm aware, there has never been any conflict between them. I think you're mixing up history and community names.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Oops my bad. I'm not entwined in it so I'm bound to be wrong. Thanks I best be removing it before I look like a idiot. Sorry for causing any bother. I feel really stupid. The whole suggestion for the reference will not happen because the history is too complex and I am greatly misinformed due to lack of knowledge. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I wish not to get too personal as it is not my history.

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Oops my bad. I'm not entwined in it so I'm bound to be wrong. Thanks I best be removing it before I look like a idiot. Sorry for causing any bother. I feel really stupid. The whole suggestion for the reference will not happen because the history is too complex and I am greatly misinformed due to lack of knowledge. I am sorry for the inconvenience. I wish not to get too personal as it is not my history.
#TRIGGEREDBEYONDLIMIT
OP didn't ruin anything. But Noodl already explained it.
How did you get the idea that OP ruined Blp anyway?

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
They both have the name Panda in, and one day I was playing on Blueprint when another DoS attack happened, and quite frankly I was irritated, and I gathered that a guy named Panda who also had the name #PandaCommunity in his name at the time, was the cause of it. Foolishly I assumed that Panda was the owner of Operation Panda as time went on and I started to forget it was Panda Community he was in control of, not Operation Panda. What has assumption done by cause trouble? My foolish younger self was too pathetic to understand much. Of course it's amazing that I understand a lot more, such as me being stupidly wrong and trying to get involved in something that is meant to stay buried. Do forgive a naive man's ignorance. That was all I knew, so I was indeed an ignorant child. Anyway a change of topic is needed to move oneself away from such a topic. No point living in the past (even though talking about it is alright, but only if you're informed, unlike me). Pick a topic, any topic, just a topic where I don't get too personal in someone else's history, as I do not have the right (either that, or it is disrespectful).

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Any way once production starts I'll start a live thread to keep you posted on how I'm going, after all it is a map for the community. So this thread will officially die. But of course you can keep suggesting ideas in the new thread. Just ideas where I don't need an entire history lesson of something I am most likely bound to screw up, as I have exampled.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
They both have the name Panda in, and one day I was playing on Blueprint when another DoS attack happened, and quite frankly I was irritated, and I gathered that a guy named Panda who also had the name #PandaCommunity in his name at the time, was the cause of it. Foolishly I assumed that Panda was the owner of Operation Panda as time went on and I started to forget it was Panda Community he was in control of, not Operation Panda. What has assumption done by cause trouble? My foolish younger self was too pathetic to understand much. Of course it's amazing that I understand a lot more, such as me being stupidly wrong and trying to get involved in something that is meant to stay buried. Do forgive a naive man's ignorance. That was all I knew, so I was indeed an ignorant child. Anyway a change of topic is needed to move oneself away from such a topic. No point living in the past (even though talking about it is alright, but only if you're informed, unlike me). Pick a topic, any topic.
Just wanted to defend OP here, since it's the first community which grew into ma heart, but for a new topic:
TRAPS
Here's a new ideas:
At the minigames, ideally at a parkour minigame, make on of the following things:

A hidden path with an easter egg or an button that does... something?
In a secret room on a map a button which does the following: If you press it, the parkour minigame will be a harder one. But the button should be hidden in the secret room :D

And for a trap, how about that: a simple spike trap. Hadn't that yet, had we?

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I understand. I can see why as it is Blackwonder's spiritual predecessor. And for the trap and the Easter egg you just mentioned it is possible : )

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Once I wake up btw this thread will be declared dead and I will ask for it close and I will link the new thread in this thread for those that wish to keep update on my progress and/or want to suggest any more ideas and/or songs.

Surny

ok
Staff Member
Admin
Needs to be a trap that teleports the player into a small room where all the walls are Ben's face, they then die to the "get stuffed" sound clip.
oh god please let that meme die

as for me, iunno, just make it nuke the server or something, I feel like that describes me really well.

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

Just for everyone who hasn't got it yet:
Operation Panda and Panda Community are two different communities.
One was awesome according to people writing here, the other was, and probably still is, pure cancer due to their staff, according to other people, not me. My own opinion is not relevant.

Yes, it was a BIIIG mistake to name it Operation "Panda", while there already was a "Panda" Community out but Max's and my blind love for pandas didn't let us see the mistake we were going to make back then.
Which is also the reason why a community named Operation Panda will never again exist, just in case someone wants to know if it's coming back to life one day. It's not - maybe something else, but not Operation Panda.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Just for everyone who hasn't got it yet:
Operation Panda and Panda Community are two different communities.
One was awesome according to people writing here, the other was, and probably still is, pure cancer due to their staff, according to other people, not me. My own opinion is not relevant.

Yes, it was a BIIIG mistake to name it Operation "Panda", while there already was a "Panda" Community out but Max's and my blind love for pandas didn't let us see the mistake we were going to make back then.
Which is also the reason why a community named Operation Panda will never again exist, just in case someone wants to know if it's coming back to life one day. It's not - maybe something else, but not Operation Panda.

BUT WE WILL STAY THE PANDA FAMILY IN OUR HEARTS! COMMUNITY OR NOT, NOTHING SHALL BREAK OUR BONDS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom