Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dedicated Map for Blackwonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
There certainly has been unique ideas, and yours is another, Buster. :) I like your idea and it would be good to add it. Thanks:)

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I need a place to retain the code for my thread text since it likes to auto correct itself when I edit:
It kept placing the result of the code instead so that's a bust...

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton

19. Trap that teleports players to a mario like level with a bowser like creature following them. If the player survives, the player will go to a secret room - Buster- A

Actually, here's a trap idea, the trap activates and who evers in the trap gets transported to a Mario like thing (first level of the first Mario perhaps?). With a Bowser chasing them shortly after they get transported there. They have to get to the end with in a time limit AND not getting killed by Bowser (and if they succeed they survive or something, or a secret room, I dunno.)
Or maybe ya can do this idea without the Mario concept, maybe a Valve based on, or hell, one based off one of the staff members!
Anyways, there certainly has been unique ideas, and hope it goes the best for ya!

I think ya confused me for Buster mate. xD
Mistakes happen I quess, but I find it slightly amusing all the same. :)

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
With the production start date approaching, I need to know a few bits information of 2 suggestions and state a bit of information for one suggestions.
6. Room for Blackwonder staff frames with 15 frames empty for future staff - 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp - A

10. Blueprint and Operation Panda Easter egg - 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp - A

12. Traps resembling staff members (with closing in walls for 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp with opening/intro soundtrack from Nichijou) - 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp - A
For suggestion 6, I will need the names and profile pics for all staff.

For suggestion 10, I will need more information on how the two are linked, because I may be wrong on what I think I already know.

For suggestion 12, I can only do traps on the staff members I have encountered.

That is all. Thank you for reading, and more suggestions for the map and songs are welcome. I will do updates on how the map is going on this thread once production starts.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
With the production start date approaching, I need to know a few bits information of 2 suggestions and state a bit of information for one suggestions.

For suggestion 10, I will need more information on how the two are linked, because I may be wrong on what I think I already know.

That is all. Thank you for reading, and more suggestions for the map and songs are welcome. I will do updates on how the map is going on this thread once production starts.

suggestion 6:
You can go to the staff section in the forums, and you will find all the admins/staff members there.

suggestion 10:
i believe that Operation panda merged with blueprint... and then Blueprint merged with Blackwonder...

suggestion 12:

If a staff member didn't try and contact you or post his idea himself, then it's his problem.. that's how i see it.

Because there are like what? 15 staff member so far? there is no way you will go to each and every one of them and ask them about their traps... and so i think they should come here by them selves and make the trap idea that describes them best.

However... since not that many staff members posted a trap idea, i think there should be a somewhat way to alert them about this project so they can post their idea.
But i don't know how really :b

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin

I'm gonna reply for suggestion 10:
Before some admins were on blackwonder, they were on blueprint.tf
Before some admins were on blueprint.tf, they were on Operation-Panda
For example: @2010wolf CURSED panda Obp and me are admins that got to know each other in Op. @Timo is also one of them. There are more, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just gonna count them:
@Surny
@Frama
@Olaf
@Spartan
@mrphil2105 (thanks for that one @Timo)

Correct me if I'm wrong D:

Also, both of them died shortly after merging with each other. Meaning Op merged with BLueprint, it died, admins went to blueprint. Blueprint came to an end, fused with blackwonder, admins went to blackwonder

Edit: If you coun't non-staff here, but people who were admin/owner back in Op, you can also count @hiro (also thanks for @Timo for that one) and @Keiii .[/USER]

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I'm gonna reply for suggestion 10:
Before some admins were on blackwonder, they were on blueprint.tf
Before some admins were on blueprint.tf, they were on Operation-Panda
For example: @2010wolf CURSED panda Obp and me are admins that got to know each other in Op. @Timo is also one of them. There are more, but I'm not 100% sure. I'm just gonna count them:
@Surny
@Frama
@Olaf
@Spartan

Correct me if I'm wrong D:

Also, both of them died shortly after merging with each other. Meaning Op merged with BLueprint, it died, admins went to blueprint. Blueprint came to an end, fused with blackwonder, admins went to blackwonder
You forgot
@hiro

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Thank you for the information. Without it, the suggestions could not have been possible. All suggestions are able to be done (since the 19th has been posted) because of this. I hope this map is what you want it to be : ) And if you have any more suggestion, please go ahead.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin

Then lemme add my "personal" trap, if I may.
For me, my trap should be something completly random. Also it should be escapable, since I always fuck things up.
I am thinking about a trap where a Medic is on a pedestal with some other random "players" (models) arround him. Over the medic should be written (on a shield or sth similar) "The great show of the Admin of the Century!" The victim should be forced in a small room with them, not being able to move. I (the medic) then proceeds to spin a wheel of fortune (or sth similar) with different options:
  • Turn FF on
  • Slay them
  • Burn them
  • Let them explode
  • Smite them
  • Free them
  • Timo
I think all are clear expect the first and last 2
What I mean with "Turn FF on" is that the the "other player" start to shoot at them. I don't know if it's possible for them to always have the same colour as the "runners" team. Anyways, even if it's not possible, make them blue, since mosly the runner team is blue.
With "free them" I mean that then a path should appear (maybe a door opens or sth similar) and the player can escape. But after 30 sec, the door closes and the player within.. just dies.
I'd also like a gamehost music with the trap
With "Timo" I mean the exact same thing as I wrote below here. You hear a laughter (2-3 sec) and a spy quote "you suck" befefore all players die.

Can you make it reality? Or what is too hard to make and should be changed?

Last edited:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
More like Kick every player called Malzbier...

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
More like Kick every player called Malzbier...
You still hold grudge against me, don't ya? Look, I just want to be a nice and friendly admin from now on...
Who am I kidding?
Maybe I should also add an "Timo" special to the wheel of fortune where laughter appears before the victims die

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
You still hold grudge against me, don't ya? Look, I just want to be a nice and friendly admin from now on...
Who am I kidding?
Maybe I should also add an "Timo" special to the wheel of fortune where laughter appears before the victims die
Who made this guy Admin again?

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The owner did :D
And I like you're idea Malzbier. The only impossible part is the FF part since my map would require the access to that command, which I doubt it can have. Other than that, I like it

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
And I like you're idea Malzbier. The only impossible part is the FF part since my map would require the access to that command, which I doubt it can have. Other than that, I like it
No. This guy has issues. Don't listen to him or he'll never be cured from his mental illness.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
But, surely I can't since I'm must certainly insane. Catch me on your opposite team and I would love to drink your blood >: D On my team and you become a valuable asset :p But nonetheless, I am indeed insane too :p

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
I didn't actually mean turning of the ff. Just that that's an option on the wheel, but all you have to do is set up some "players" who then shoot at them. They don't have to be real persons, just some models with guns n'shit

No. This guy has issues. Don't listen to him or he'll never be cured from his mental illness.
Hey! Thanks to that I'm admin of the century!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom