Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dedicated Map for Blackwonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keiii

Sufficiently Lethal

Keiii

The whole suggestion for the reference will not happen because the history is too complex
It's not actually.
If you are interested add me and I can tell you everything in less than 10 sentences.

Though, I don't care if you add something about OP or not. It's dead. A nice piece of history, but that's it. History.
Same thing about Blp - If you are lucky, 0,1% of people who didn't get informed about the easter egg on this forum and find it themselves will be able to understand it.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I understand now, but I guess I could still consider the Easter egg if enough people would like it. And 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp nothing has to break your bonds, as long as you want to keep it close that's all that matters. : ) With that said, I am making a new post for the updates of the map that is starting production today : ) Any ideas or suggestions and song requests can still be said within the new thread. I will link the thread in this thread once I have retrieved it.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
How about ass pancakes As AFK Killer?
Here is one vid of him with the prefered skin. When he appears, you can hear his Voice line all over the map.

There here is also a different Skin of him which i don't like that much. But it's okay too!

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
At the minigames, ideally at a parkour minigame, make on of the following things:
Damn it, I'm already gonna die on this map!
But, here's a trap idea. I got this idea from Oddworld: Abe's Oddysee by the way. There's a gap what you need to jump across, with a platform in the middle and then another jump. If death activates the trap, objects start rapidly falling down in between the jumps, basically crushing any players caught in it and killing them.
So here's the trap idea. Enjoy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom