Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Dedicated Map for Blackwonder

Status
Not open for further replies.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Do I really count as an admin though?

I was just a dead choice when it came to administrating blueprint because Noodl and Ben couldn't find anyone worse to pick. (Oh any maybe because I kinda was in a skype call with them at the time.)
Ofc you are an admin xD (AKA a part of dis bootiful family)

Just give us an idea or some trap that you think describes you :b

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Oh yeah, I forgot a pun.

DeadGaming made this awesome ______ = Mop Mat Kit-Kat
Maybe, when this pun appears, have a mop on the side, as a clue. ;)

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
As long as you're a staff member, you can state what trap you want for yourself, whilst others just state traps in general (and you also get a profile pic and name because of one of the other suggestions stating a room for staff members)

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
How about we put a trap.. about a really bad pun, and then the trap it self asks the "person that's trapped" *did you like this pun?* if he answered no he will be killed, if yes he will be freed :b

mmmmm after thinking about it... doesn't seem like a trap at all xD... cuz you just click a button and die or survive...
may need some good clever-er ideas in this trap... soooo.. halp me create this trap xD

Edit: k i'm off to sleep :b cya

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
How about we put a trap.. about a really bad pun, and then the trap it self asks the "person that's trapped" *did you like this pun?* if he answered no he will be killed, if yes he will be freed :b

mmmmm after thinking about it... doesn't seem like a trap at all xD... cuz you just click a button and die or survive...
may need some good clever-er ideas in this trap... soooo.. halp me create this trap xD

Edit: k i'm off to sleep :b cya

Maybe! It depends on the pun! If its a VERY VERY VERY VERY bad pun, and you press No, your freed. But if you press yes on an alright pun, your freed. Randomising between them. And the death is related to the pun maybe? I dunno.

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Ok I am completely lost here, I have no idea what you guys are talking about lol
All I Know is that you are saying random Sh*t (to me lol) That I do not really get (since im young XD)

pacific_rim___crimson_typhoon_2_gif_by_xxsederapxx-d6e4an6Thundercloud.gif

Attachments

• upload_2016-7-10_15-51-40.png
    upload_2016-7-10_15-51-40.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 268

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Are you guys serious? This is becoming more and more a chat than a thread...
I was just reading the last 7-8 comments and refreshed by accident, BAM, 6 new replies
Wtf
But at least it's funny to read

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
And how about you make summary of which traps and easter eggs you will add?
It would give us an overview of what will be added and if there is even still a need to add traps
Maybe you could also say how many other traps are still possible? Because I don't think it's fun to play a map where you either have a trap every 3m or a map which is too damn long.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

I think superseded is a better word to use than merged. Back then, Blueprint was just 3(4?) servers and a forum. When we got possession of the OP stuff, it came with the dark history of it all, including the pesky attention of a certain someone from a similarly named place, and quite a bad provider, (overloading their switches, bad approach to Dos protection(lul we just blackhole ur ip)). Therefore, we decided it better at the time to use our then provider (a naive decision) to outsource a root of our own, and give the players a new home.

Do I really count as an admin though?

I was just a dead choice when it came to administrating blueprint because Noodl and Ben couldn't find anyone worse to pick. (Oh any maybe because I kinda was in a skype call with them at the time.)

Volunteered to do minion work.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Thanks Noodl for that insight. I am now certain of what I also already now about their connection. Indeed this easter egg can be very interesting...
And there is no limit to ideas DasMalzbier :D Of course with more it could either add or take away from the time required to make it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom