Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Buddy, are we gonna try and fight over this? Custom weapons are entirely different weapons and doesn't share any similar stats with other weapons of its category (Primary, Secondary, Melee, etc). In MY OPINION, reversing the damn stats of the damn weapon is no longer the same as it was before, it'll be another completely different weapon entirely, compared to ENHANCING the stats of the weapons to which that weapon still has its identity of "doing this, doing that" except it's even more ludicrous than before.

For example, a Direct Hit who has a large blast radius is no longer a direct hit, it's now an INDirect Hit which just needs to be pointed to the general area of the enemy.

You see where I'm getting at? Now stop fighting this nonsense of a fight that you're starting and keep what I typed here as MY OPINION. Do I have to make those words highlighted with rainbows so you'll take it as such?
I never was trying to start a fight I was just saying your view is extremely narrow minded and a lazy way of viewing this sugestion

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
I never was trying to start a fight I was just saying your view is extremely narrow minded and a lazy way of viewing this sugestion

If that's what you think, so be it. It's your opinion, and not mine. But... You also viewed my two of statements with a narrow mind and lazily didn't bother to analyze.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
If that's what you think, so be it. It's your opinion, and not mine. But... You also viewed my two of statements with a narrow mind and lazily didn't bother to analyze.
Way to be hypocritical, besides that your arguing on a server idea page so more than likely your not contributing to the forum so as I'm going to do, drop the topic of this little "debate" and offer something useful, if not just stop fighting because your wasting your time as well as mine.

Last edited:

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Let me point out the facts and you'll find it surprising... But fine... You won the fight you started, Yipee.

Now back to why I started posting nonsense in this thread. The gamemodes I wanted to suggest is Parkour Fortress and Tag and Don't Die.

Parkour Fortress is simply put, you are a scout and you run through the map which has multiple paths to get to the finish line with the best time.

Tag and Don't Die, the concept is the same as any race to the finish, except the paths is filled with obstacles that the RED team (12 scouts) must get through/over/under to get to the end. However, BLU team (seven heavies and five snipers) are given a melee that attacks 100% faster and 100% more damage or a bow that shoots 50% slower but deals 100% more damage. The goal of the BLU team if they are heavy (they are in godmode) is to go through the same obstacles as the RED and kill off the stragglers or whoever they get close to (Note: their movement speed will be at 100%,). If they are snipers however, they will try and shoot the RED team from special 'shooting ranges' which appears when there is no obstacles such as a clear path to the finish line (which is mandatory for this gamemode), or any other clear paths that can give the RED team a 'breather'. The RED team however can pick up power-ups that will help them clear the game. Power-ups such as triple or quadruple jumps, one time grappling hook, a one time invulnerability to traps and arrows, push back the heavies, slowing the heavies down.

Now there will be some 'joke' power-ups sprinkled a little in the maps as it will give harmful effects to the RED team such as drugged, earthquake, blindness, slowed down, frozen, and even setting them on fire. Well that's my concept of that.

By the Way, Kids, don't do drugs, I do not condone them. They are bad for your health.

Last edited:

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Let me point out the facts and you'll find it surprising... But fine... You won the fight you started, Yipee.

Now back to why I started posting nonsense in this thread. The gamemodes I wanted to suggest is Parkour Fortress and Tag and Don't Die.

Parkour Fortress is simply put, you are a scout and you run through the map which has multiple paths to get to the finish line with the best time.

Tag and Don't Die, the concept is the same as any race to the finish, except the paths is filled with obstacles that the RED team (12 scouts) must get through/over/under to get to the end. However, BLU team (seven heavies and five snipers) are given a melee that attacks 100% faster and 100% more damage or a bow that shoots 50% slower but deals 100% more damage. The goal of the BLU team if they are heavy (they are in godmode) is to go through the same obstacles as the RED and kill off the stragglers or whoever they get close to (Note: their movement speed will be at 100%,). If they are snipers however, they will try and shoot the RED team from special 'shooting ranges' which appears when there is no obstacles such as a clear path to the finish line (which is mandatory for this gamemode), or any other clear paths that can give the RED team a 'breather'. The RED team however can pick up power-ups that will help them clear the game. Power-ups such as triple or quadruple jumps, one time grappling hook, a one time invulnerability to traps and arrows, push back the heavies, slowing the heavies down.

Now there will be some 'joke' power-ups sprinkled a little in the maps as it will give harmful effects to the RED team such as drugged, earthquake, blindness, slowed down, frozen, and even setting them on fire. Well that's my concept of that.
I Like your ideas and concepts but tag and don't die sound extremely similar to deathrun just with powerups implemented

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
I Like your ideas and concepts but tag and don't die sound extremely similar to deathrun just with powerups implemented

Really? Well it kinda is like Deathrun but the game concept I have takes the name more seriously... Where you run or else you die and even then running will be risky all the same especially with the snipers ahead of you, waiting to shoot. However, there is no button to press, and there are motivation to finish the round as soon as possible because of the heavies.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Really? Well it kinda is like Deathrun but the game concept I have takes the name more seriously... Where you run or else you die and even then running will be risky all the same especially with the snipers ahead of you, waiting to shoot. However, there is no button to press, and there are motivation to finish the round as soon as possible because of the heavies.
Your gamemode seems like Deathrun without the special features of the map, I could see people joining, seeing how similar it is to death run, then fleeing from the server for no originality, taking the name more seriously? You may have made a cooler sounding name for Deathrun but it's a mouthful!!!

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
Your gamemode seems like Deathrun without the special features of the map, I could see people joining, seeing how similar it is to death run, then fleeing from the server for no originality, taking the name more seriously? You may have made a cooler sounding name for Deathrun but it's a mouthful!!!

Well this concept of mine is in W.I.P, as such ideas that can separate this from a regular Deathrun has yet to reach the spotlight. FYI I meant the concept takes the name "Deathrun" seriously.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
a 24/7 death match 2fort server, i keep going in to play death match, i play for a bit, them someone caps the server gets mad, we all want to play death match, but there a re people that come in and begin to cap

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
a 24/7 death match 2fort server, i keep going in to play death match, i play for a bit, them someone caps the server gets mad, we all want to play death match, but there a re people that come in and begin to cap

Basically you are complaining because of the roughly 30 seconds or so between the end of the round and the start of the second round that you have to wait in order to play again >_>

soooooooooo
nah i don't think that will happen.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
Basically you are complaining because of the roughly 30 seconds or so between the end of the round and the start of the second round that you have to wait in order to play again >_>

soooooooooo
nah i don't think that will happen.
its not just that, me and other people in the game dont like to stop playing the game just to sit and guard the lintel, also, the 2fort servers are labeled as death match servers and not capture the flag servers in the rules, so almost everyone that comes on playes it as a death match server, so it would be cool to maybe have a separate server just for death match and the rest can be labeled (in the name) as CTF servers

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
BRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHvBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASHBRINGBACKSMASH

Top Bottom