Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'm still very open to any server TF2 server suggestions. I have a lot of ressources left to make a bunch more servers

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
What about (not sure if its still a lively game mode), but Zombie mode? There was this gamemode I played a few years back where one team only had melee weapons and other had guns, one with melee obviously were meant to be zombies.

Also, what about investing into other games, like Garry's Mod? Or are we purely sticking with TF2?

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Garry's Mod servers only seem to be composed of roleplay servers and I currently can't find the time to configure one.I'm also not sure if a TTT server or prophunt alone would get any players. I can make any CSGO servers how ever, since they are asy to configure. Left4Dead is also possible

J

jamo03

the_hidden.gif

There's this currently small gamemode that was created in 2010 with only a few current servers using this gamemode. It's called The Hidden. It's sort of like VSH, keeping one person on BLU and following Arena rules. Here is the link to learn about The Hidden:

https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/The_Hidden

Here's the plugin if you decide you want to use it:

https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=206742?t=206742

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

You should update the CSGO Bhop server with new maps and zoning the unzoned ones since Atleast 5 maps are unzoned out of the 18 maps. Also there are some sketchy times on that server but I will file a complaint later when I have time to record proof.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
You should update the CSGO Bhop server with new maps and zoning the unzoned ones since Atleast 5 maps are unzoned out of the 18 maps. Also there are some sketchy times on that server but I will file a complaint later when I have time to record proof.
If you give me a list of unzoned maps I'll have a look. Thanks

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

The maps are bhop_1n5an3, bhop_areaportal_v1, bhop_bless, and bhop_blue_aux_csgo and while you are zoning you can give me admin XD.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

I know this is a weird suggestion for a server, but how about a teamspeak server. It would bring this community closer together.

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
This might just be me but if I love the map Upward I've spent days just hopping from one valve server to another just to play upward all the time.

So I'd love an upward only or an upward and some other popular maps like badwater only!

But once again this might just be me.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I know this is a weird suggestion for a server, but how about a teamspeak server. It would bring this community closer together.

Thank you for the suggestion. A TeamSpeak server has been set up.
IP: ts.blackwonder.tf

Top Bottom