Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

What about a event trading server? I used to be in some communities that used to do it and it was quite fun honestly. Normaly it can be used just to trade, for people to spycrab and for them to fight in the arena against Blu's.

Once an admin comes on, people that are willing to can donate an item worth 1 ref or more to host a event with the admin, the player in the server that wins the event wins the prize

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

What about a option to skip your current contract for that day? So you don't have to do contracts that you're unable to or just really don't want to do.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

What about a option to skip your current contract for that day? So you don't have to do contracts that you're unable to or just really don't want to do.

This has been discussed on many occasions. The point of the contracts is to give people an incentive to join other servers, so removing the whole point of them isn't really beneficial.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

This has been discussed on many occasions. The point of the contracts is to give people an incentive to join other servers, so removing the whole point of them isn't really beneficial.

I understand, tho it would have been nice to be able to skip a contract you've been trying to complete for a day or 2

Top Bottom