Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Duck Lurch

Somewhat Threatening
Staff Member

Daddy

you made a super slow server so you should make a super fast server too so erverything would be super sonic speeeeeeeeeeeeeedy

you could make a realy big day you have a tiny day allready so you should make a tall day too?
make everyone really huge and slow
you could call it giant day?

kat: please use the EDIT button instead of double-posting

Last edited by a moderator:

Cereal Killer

Strange
I have an idea for reviving a forgetten mod , like you did with gungame.
anyway the mod called "crabmod", a mod that played on specially designed maps.
the blue are all spies and they have to spycrab their way to the end of the map whlie the blue are huntsman snipers that have to kill them.
https://wiki.teamfortress.com/wiki/Crabmod - the official wiki article
https://www.sourcemod.net/plugins.php?cat=0&mod=-1&title=crabmod&author=&description=&search=1 -the plugins
By accepting to launch this mod your servers will be the only one to operate this mod.

Mercer

btw, bene. with the new tf2 and csgo server rules up, pls do not feck up on steam or on the server, or else you will lose your rights to host servers in the future, just wanted to let you know.:)

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Add a warioware server or what ever it is called. Servers like that are fun as hell.

Has been suggested multiple times, it never got a clear answer...

Not sure if you are still looking for server ideas, but what about WarioWare?

If so, will WarioWare finally be a thing? :D

WarioWare would be nice.
So would a server with maps that are just massive obstacle courses.
A guy can dream.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

There is only 1 TF2Ware server that does remotely well. It's not a viable gamemode, like most things, sadly.

Asger

Strange

asger

Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
A class warfare server would be awesome!

V3N0M | blw.tf

Strange

Sanduuz

I think it would be cool, if there would be a huge open arena with different kind of structures where you could rocketjump/stickyjump around, maybe some challenge levels etc.

Top Bottom