Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

lonleyglobe0.hp

Strange

Mary~

I feel we should have a passtime X10 server. Passtime is an underrated game mode that deserves more attention. I have seen no X10 or X20 passtime servers out there, or even regular passtime servers, There are not even servers in pubs. This is a great idea for a server that is cool and original

This next idea is kinda stupid but would be awesome!
Another server idea is Attack on titan in TF2 (I know it sounds stupid but Just listen). It would work like MVM except it would play on a GIANT custom map with wide open area's (Maybe a map that's a remake of trost from Attack on titan), where the robots are resized to about 300% of the size with about 200-500% more HP. You would also get a grappling hook and Melee weapons would instantly kill them if they were hit in the head. I know all of this is possible within TF2's code!

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

parcour fortress...
This would require heavy coding of a past mod to make it applicaple to the new updates, I could also make a comprehensive suggestion thread if wished for, as of right now only mechatheslag (slag-gaming) has a server with parcour fortress located in us, check it out

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

parcour fortress...
This would require heavy coding of a past mod to make it applicaple to the new updates, I could also make a comprehensive suggestion thread if wished for, as of right now only mechatheslag (slag-gaming) has a server with parcour fortress located in us, check it out
pardon me, as of right now Jonas (owner) did not make the files puplic at all but the skins and maps.
This would require coding from the start, wich seems quite hard without a proper modding team.

Melectrome

Legendary
3 server ideas I've had in my head for a while now:
Blackwonder EU Turbine (It's availavle for every region but EU for soem reason :c )
An arena server
A passtime server

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2120

I don't know if this is possible or not... But how about a slender server but you play as the monster.

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
  • How were Hide-and-seek game... There is a Maps with many hiding places.. You can choose either. 1) Various Model from TF2 objects or standard. And one must find all the hiding..
    The last is. and the opponent of time gets expired, the last survivor of the have to

when All is killed, he may ran again7

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
  • How were Hide-and-seek game... There is a Maps with many hiding places.. You can choose either. 1) Various Model from TF2 objects or standard. And one must find all the hiding..
    The last is. and the opponent of time gets expired, the last survivor of the have to

when All is killed, he may ran again7
That's called prop hunt and it's already a thing :)

Top Bottom