Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

I know it sounds silly, but maybe a gamemode where every projectile you fire (Rockets, Grenades, Sandman Ball etc) you ride. So, if I fired a rocket, I would ride it until it exploded. It could probably take place in turbine so you don't fly upwards infinitely if you fired upwards.

Last edited:

Darthie 2.0 (:

Spectacularly Lethal
Maybe you could add bulldog? Scout and medics speed should be reduced, the reds cannot deal damage, the blues have crits and are melee only,you cannot allow reds to pass, you must go for them, friend or not.

goem

How about a new silly weapon stats mode, like x10 and x20, but this time all weapon stats are proportionally reversed, except for base mechanics of certain weapon like uber effects or reload mechanics. By "proportionally", I mean that 50% becomes -33% because 3/2 flipped is 2/3.

For example, The Indirect Hit
+233% explosion radius
-45% projectile speed
-20% damage penalty

Or The Endothermic Shot
+54% damage bonus
+54% self-knockback
Pulls target towards you on hit
Projectile shatters on surfaces

-26% damage vs burning players
Decreased pullback on burning players

Or The Moleculizer
+43% faster firing speed
+25% damage vs players

No double jump

Imagine how crazy fun this mode would be. And, it'd be more balanced than x10 (probably) while still being unbalanced stupidly enough to be fun. Just from these 3 weapons, you have a silly area denial soldier, a vacuum flaregun, and a Scoutknight melee. This needs to be a server pls :>

Last edited:

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
How about a new silly weapon stats mode, like x10 and x20, but this time all weapon stats are proportionally reversed, except for base mechanics of certain weapon like uber effects or reload mechanics. By "proportionally", I mean that 50% becomes -33% because 3/2 flipped is 2/3.

For example, The Indirect Hit
+233% explosion radius
-45% projectile speed
-20% damage penalty

Or The Endothermic Shot
+54% damage bonus
+54% self-knockback
Pulls target towards you on hit
Projectile shatters on surfaces

-26% damage vs burning players
Decreased pullback on burning players

Or The Moleculizer
+43% faster firing speed
+25% damage vs players

No double jump

Imagine how crazy fun this mode would be. And, it'd be more balanced than x10 (probably) while still being unbalanced stupidly enough to be fun. Just from these 3 weapons, you have a silly area denial soldier, a vacuum flaregun, and a Scoutknight melee. This needs to be a server pls :>

Sounds like a Custom Weapons server. I was about to suggest it, but you beat me to it. Cause to be honest, if we have a server like that, this little community would eventually have other players who would want to submit a weapon idea and try to get it through.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
Sounds like a Custom Weapons server. I was about to suggest it, but you beat me to it. Cause to be honest, if we have a server like that, this little community would eventually have other players who would want to submit a weapon idea and try to get it through.
it's a reversed stat idea, it's were it takes the stat and reverses it

DC Chroma

Sufficiently Lethal
custom weapons require skins, new stats, new sounds, and new mechanics, this however is just renaming the item and reversing the stats, in your logic vsh,x10,x20, and randomiser are all "custom weapon servers"

Buddy, are we gonna try and fight over this? Custom weapons are entirely different weapons and doesn't share any similar stats with other weapons of its category (Primary, Secondary, Melee, etc). In MY OPINION, reversing the damn stats of the damn weapon is no longer the same as it was before, it'll be another completely different weapon entirely, compared to ENHANCING the stats of the weapons to which that weapon still has its identity of "doing this, doing that" except it's even more ludicrous than before.

For example, a Direct Hit who has a large blast radius is no longer a direct hit, it's now an INDirect Hit which just needs to be pointed to the general area of the enemy.

You see where I'm getting at? Now stop fighting this nonsense of a fight that you're starting and keep what I typed here as MY OPINION. Do I have to make those words highlighted with rainbows so you'll take it as such?

Top Bottom