Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Update Thread for Blackwonder Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
This defiantly has been inactive.
But here's a minigame idea, role reversal.
ALL remaining reds (or the one who activates the minigame) enters this hallway, with buttons what activate traps, while the death is transported to another hallway... with the traps linked to the buttons (The other reds can spectate or something).
All the traps can be escaped one way or another, with some inescapable (since its one person), and they don't insta-kill... most of the time.
This could be a secret minigame or something like a minigame only unlocked at the end with the activation of a secret found in the map? Just an idea.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I'm sorry about the inactivity, but I took a hiatus from TF2. I'll be starting again once I wake up. About time I get a schedule. Anyway, expect more updates from here on :D

Bassianus

I'm sorry about the inactivity, but I took a hiatus from TF2. I'll be starting again once I wake up. About time I get a schedule. Anyway, expect more updates from here on :D
No need to worry about the inactivity, I myself have been abit... inactive. Anyway, looking forward to the updates!

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Thanks for understanding. I like your idea btw. I'll add it to the idea post next time I'm up. Which will be in 6 hours or so. Anyway I'll be off for tonight (or this morning ; ) "GOD I love being a" night "owl")

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The hiatus is over. Let the production continue! Here's where I am starting:
ea0078b65f2840fd41311d19b5e7b3b3.png

The geometry is awkwardly irritating, but it must be done in order to create a good map. What's going to be added: A waterfall, a cave entrance from the waterfall, 3 traps and an automated trap, more plants/trees/mushrooms/etc., a sky-box

Last edited:

Bassianus

Here's an easter egg idea.
A posh room filled with cups of tea. EVERYWHERE.
And when ya exit, ya get speedboost for a while. Because reasons.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I have finally created the base for the "Forest Part 1" stage. I can now focus on the death area and the traps. Afterwards I'd focus on the sound for the stage and then refining parts of the stage geometry (and then adding a proper skybox) before going onto the "Cave" stage that leads to the "Forest Part 2" stage. Both parts geometry heavy. Fun times :D
549e9d49bc2c0c9c3b68896382234b7d.jpg

I'm happy with this layout. All I'd do before moving onto the "Cave" stage is add some more "life" to it.

Bassianus

I have finally created the base for the "Forest Part 1" stage. I can now focus on the death area and the traps. Afterwards I'd focus on the sound for the stage and then refining parts of the stage geometry (and then adding a proper skybox) before going onto the "Cave" stage that leads to the "Forest Part 2" stage. Both parts geometry heavy. Fun times :D
549e9d49bc2c0c9c3b68896382234b7d.jpg

I'm happy with this layout. All I'd do before moving onto the "Cave" stage is add some more "life" to it.

Looks very good so far! Keep up the good work!

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
A song request:

And this thing that idk maybe you could find something to do with it:

like.. maybe a joke or something that you can put in your map, idk just a suggestion, so you can play with it in your imagination and see how it may work out.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
lol to the second. gg wp. Any I'll see what I can do : )
Also the auto trap is giving me trouble :/ Trains are fun :D For the explosions though I may need to use one of the "logic" entities/brushes (just in case there is one of both) so it explodes each time it hits the ground

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom