Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Update Thread for Blackwonder Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I am tempted to add this song in along with my 5 songs (that'll be added with 5 (or more) requested songs):
TITLE:ENDLESS REBIRTH
Album:永夜 -EIYA-
Arrangement: 8STYLE
Lyrics: Harumai
Vocals: ユリカ (YuRiCa or Hanatan)
Original Source: 東方永夜抄 ~ Imperishable Night
Original Soundtrack Used: エクステンドアッシュ ~ 蓬莱人
Original Soundtrack Used: 月まで届け、不死の煙

I don't care if I can't understand it, it's bloody addictive, and the instruments are pretty amazing (and also I can always find out what it says from some website which understands it, just like Rammstein :p). I guess I just like more than one language of metal :D If it's good :p Also the credits were found from a hour long video with this song in it

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
I am tempted to add this song in along with my 5 songs (that'll be added with 5 (or more) requested songs):
TITLE:ENDLESS REBIRTH
Album:永夜 -EIYA-
Arrangement: 8STYLE
Lyrics: Harumai
Vocals: ユリカ (YuRiCa or Hanatan)
Original Source: 東方永夜抄 ~ Imperishable Night
Original Soundtrack Used: エクステンドアッシュ ~ 蓬莱人
Original Soundtrack Used: 月まで届け、不死の煙

I don't care if I can't understand it, it's bloody addictive, and the instruments are pretty amazing (and also I can always find out what it says from some website which understands it, just like Rammstein :p). I guess I just like more than one language of metal :D If it's good :p Also the credits were found from a hour long video with this song in it

Metal as fuck, and I love it. Good choice.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Well, I guess I could suggest another song of the same language, a lot of their metal seems to be pretty good:
It starts off soft, but it gets much harder a minute or so in. It's basically on Opeth standards, and that is near godlike
Also this song is pretty good too:
This one has English subtitles so you can understand it, which is nice.

Bassianus

Well, I guess I could suggest another song of the same language, a lot of their metal seems to be pretty good:
It starts off soft, but it gets much harder a minute or so in. It's basically on Opeth standards, and that is near godlike
Also this song is pretty good too:
This one has English subtitles so you can understand it, which is nice.

When did this thread become a music one xD
Still, I love hearing new tunes, and I love music. (Could say Im the british Lucio - Overwatch joke for the win)

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The three songs I've posted here are basically arranges of already pretty good soundtrack from a somewhat fun and challenging game originating from Japan, which explains why these songs are Japanese (despite their being English songs of it too). I've got to say, a lot of the metal from these arranges are pretty good

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Oh haha with the Overwatch joke. And also this thread can be conversational too :D This thread is to help me understand what it is a community wants for a community map, and also for a side reason of conversations as I create said map :D

Bassianus

The three songs I've posted here are basically arranges of already pretty good soundtrack from a somewhat fun and challenging game originating from Japan, which explains why these songs are Japanese (despite their being English songs of it too). I've got to say, a lot of the metal from these arranges are pretty good

They seem it! Jeez these are good.

Bassianus

Oh haha with the Overwatch joke. And also this thread can be conversational too :D This thread is to help me understand what it is a community wants for a community map, and also for a side reason of conversations as I create said map :D

A good conversation is time well spent.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Yeah :D

Also this song may be lyric-less and also Japanese, but this piece of metal is a masterpiece. This of course is one of my personal favourites already :p

Bassianus

Yeah :D

Also this song may be lyric-less and also Japanese, but this piece of metal is a masterpiece. This of course is one of my personal favourites already :p

Ill listen to it, and since ya sharing, I will too.
I love this guy's songs myself, he does songs about video games, here's one about DOOM. Rip and Tear away.
Before ya say anything, yes I play Overwatch. Yes I enjoy, and no it won't take over TF2. But here's a song based around it... a mash-up / remix I think.
RULES OF NATURE! A mash-up between many MGR songs and some others. ENJOY SON!
And just cause Bloodborne is one of my all-time favourite games, and I love its tunes, here's the orginal of the 'final' bosses theme.

Enjoy!

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The DOOM one almost has a Metallica feel to it. It' good that feel
The Moarnial one wasn't too bad either. I would give the occasional listen.
The Metal Gear Rising one is pretty good actually
The Bloodbourne one is good too

Bassianus

The DOOM one almost has a Metallica feel to it. It' good that feel
The Moarnial one wasn't too bad either. I would give the occasional listen.
The Metal Gear Rising one is pretty good actually
The Bloodbourne one is good too

I love different ranges of music, I personally would not be able to listen to one type for the rest of my life.
One of the reasons I'm learning guitar actually... to make some music.

Or atleast try. xD

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Trying counts for something :D And listening to just one type would really kill. Kinda why metal isn't the only type of music I listen to.

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I'd be pretty careful with music. Not everyone enjoys the same types and spamable music is a huge problem in a lot of maps.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Thankfully if I go the same way as the dr_office map (I think that's the name of it, or is it dr_halls? either one) it won't be easy to get to and if it does turn out to be spammable, I would have to make it a one map only thing, so the entire map has to be reloaded to choose another song. We'll see though if people can be trusted though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom