Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Update Thread for Blackwonder Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Well I got a Shaymin in, so it's possible, I've just got a texture problem...
f1b82178e529dbfdc786a66b6eb86ec2.png

I can fix it though, I hope :D

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Extending map And slaying all except me so i can chill there ^.^

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Don't know where ya fit this... but we NEED some Rules of Nature! Or, ya know, don't, ya choice.
Maybe just a sound clip from it, I dunno.

Herobrine24

Truly Feared
Make an exploding area trap where on the other side is the HL3 Logo and when activated, gaben appears and says "Uhh... No"

Make a Jeopardy End Minigame. Questions like: When was TF2 Released and stuff. The one with the most points wins.

Give Death a panel with a button to create a song vote

Give Death a Line to stay on to slide to further traps

Everytime someone dies make the administrator comment on it negatively. Example: You were always a dissapointment.

Add a light to every trap to show if it was used or not

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
We definitely need Rules of Nature, maybe some of the other ones too. Metal Gear Rising has a good soundtrack, and I do mean good.

A few ideas there Herobrine, and good ones too. I will see what I can do.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
This is where the new ideas will be posted due to the last post reaching max characters.

Overview
This post is the continuation of the first post in this thread:
Use this to get to the first post ^
Suggestions/Ideas:

To Be Added:
Usable as a theme

Previous 2 ideas in first post
3. From the side of the death, put bushes or something of nature so it's not just a plain on the right side. A good example is dr_supermario where the death is higher and further away but because of that he can see everything really and the map can be equally textured on both sides of the road – Buster

Usable across multiple traps
Previous 7 ideas in first post

Usable as a single trap
Previous 10 ideas in first post
11. One punch man trap – Keiii
12. Asks "You wanna live?" Two buttons appear, both say "YES!" One is pressed and then "O Really" picture brings death – ๖ۣۜBassianus

Usable as a mini-game
Previous 6 ideas in first post
7. Role Reversal; Reds (or the one who activates the minigame) become death, and Blue becomes the runner in a hallway. Most of the traps can be escaped, some inescapable and some instantly kills – ๖ۣۜBassianus

Usable as a secret/Easter egg
Previous 9 ideas in the first post
10. If certain steps are taken (buttons pressed / items collected), a hidden door that leads somewhere appears near a door choice or is hidden in the forest – ๖ۣۜBassianus
11. Slender-man hiding in the forest – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
12. Tea room entered by going in a ruined castle with the English flag with speed boost upon leave – ๖ۣۜBassianus
13. A train Deathstar with a cat on it – ๖ۣۜBassianus
14. Two gravestones for ๖ۣۜBassianus and Loldielol with names, pictures, and skeletons with hats on –๖ۣۜBassianus

To Be Considered:
Previous 6 ideas in the first post
7. Deku Tree from LoZ hidden in the forest – ๖ۣۜBassianus – (only because I may not find the model)
8. Hell Valley Sky Trees hidden in the forest – DasMalzbier – (only because I may not find the model)

Close Friend Requests:
Previous 3 ideas in the first post

Requested Songs:
Previous 4 ideas in first post
5. Metal Gear Rising OST – Rules of Nature – ๖ۣۜBassianus

6. Spag Heddy – Run – Overload 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
7. Teminite – Beastmode – Overload 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
8. Jinpachi Futushimo – Maximum – Overload 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
9. PsoGnar – The Great Deception – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp

10. JonTron – Hitler Sings Hakuna Matata – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp

I am still open to any more ideas/suggestions and/or songs you wish me to add to this map. Any suggestions/ideas will be added.

Last edited:

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Oh oh oh! I just thought! This idea is a door related idea, so ya might not add it, but it could be that there are two entrances at the doors, but if certain steps are taken before hand (buttons pressed / items collected). A hidden opens near the two entrances, its hidden in the forest, but when ya find it, it takes ya somewhere. I dunno where, but its a idea.

EDIT: Realized it dosen't have to be door related, but it is an idea.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Normally if you credit a song properly, it normally works out fine. Or at least I hope it does.

Interesting idea Bassianus, I'm sure it may work out fine, even without a door choice (because that's not decided, even though looking at the dr_trollrun map I saw how to do it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom