Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

MoLi

Strange

MoLi

The Matrix Day

Basically, everyone gets ammunition at the start of the round and each team must kill each other but every thing is slowed down. It's like warday but it's slow-mo.

Owlfy

Mildly Menacing

Yflwo

Zombie Lr,
Like all reds are engies and blus are medics and the goal for the engies are to survive 10 mins and the medics goal is to kill all engies and once an engie gets killed he will be switch to blu medic like a zombie.

Engies can build anything except sentries and have ammo

Medics have only melee

At the 5 min mark the medics get a double jump or a jump boost it's your choice

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Zombie Lr,
Like all reds are engies and blus are medics and the goal for the engies are to survive 10 mins and the medics goal is to kill all engies and once an engie gets killed he will be switch to blu medic like a zombie.

Engies can build anything except sentries and have ammo

Medics have only melee

At the 5 min mark the medics get a double jump or a jump boost it's your choice

this sounds actually fun if its introduced right

Blue Storm

Unremarkable
How about heavy gravity day, the opposite of low gravity day. you can't jump and climb ladders. its like you equipped manthreads when you fall from a high place

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

How about heavy gravity day, the opposite of low gravity day. you can't jump and climb ladders. its like you equipped manthreads when you fall from a high place
Who would pick this and why? It would make everyone get stuck really easily and make the round last ages.

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
A Last request 'game mode' I was thinking of, and for quite a while, was a version of Tag, where one Blue at random gets selected, and that one blue has to try and 'tag' the reds, and when a red gets tagged, they join the blue team when they get hit. The last request title would be aptly called 'Team Tag'

(I have copied my thread from the suggestions thread, as 1000 knights had told me about this thread)

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Edge of Tomorrow Day

The LR is based upon the Tom Cruise movie Edge of Tomorrow. The plot involves reliving the same day over and over every time you die.
How it works:
Whenever a red dies, all reds and guards are sent back to where they spawn with cells closed.
Test run:
A couple days ago I ran a test run with it and found out that it took time for everyone to return to their spawn points.
What to do to fix:
- Have the reds and blus teleport to their spawn points. Less time will be spent on bringing them back to their spawn locations.
- Maybe make it so reds are frozen for 5 seconds when sent back?
Ask questions and I'll try to provide solutions.

Trickster

Mildly Menacing
I wondering if this Lr going to be added in the server or not
-Thunder Day
Every 10 or 15 sec the Thunder will strike at random spot or player but it won't insistently kill them but only damage like around 50 - 80 damage it also have burning effect on player who got strike upon.
-Floating Day
Players have the to fly or float in mid air this will count as a free day but I don't recommend it
-Valve Rocket Day
Allow the players to use the valve rocket this will count as a ffa(This Last Request is a one time Request)

I hope this LR will be added to the server.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Nuke day where a giant nuke falls out of the sky and kills anyone within a certain radius. I think this would be a fun lr where when selected the following round is a normal freeday but every 30 seconds to 1 minute a nuke falls near a random person. The nuke has like a 5 second delay before detonating so there is always time for people to get away but for those who don't it can look pretty funny.
I think that will be FUN! also we need to add a music nuke alarm as well. @Jim

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
Edge of Tomorrow Day

The LR is based upon the Tom Cruise movie Edge of Tomorrow. The plot involves reliving the same day over and over every time you die.
How it works:
Whenever a red dies, all reds and guards are sent back to where they spawn with cells closed.
Test run:
A couple days ago I ran a test run with it and found out that it took time for everyone to return to their spawn points.
What to do to fix:
- Have the reds and blus teleport to their spawn points. Less time will be spent on bringing them back to their spawn locations.
- Maybe make it so reds are frozen for 5 seconds when sent back?
Ask questions and I'll try to provide solutions.
Isn't that just groundhog day?

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

Isn't that just groundhog day?

Groundhog day happens naturally but doesn't instantly reset. It only resets after the 24 hour cycle is complete.
Edge of Tomorrow instantly resets when and only when you die. Think of it like returning to a saved spot when you reset in a video game.

Top Bottom