Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

Prounder999

Mildly Menacing
Nuke day where a giant nuke falls out of the sky and kills anyone within a certain radius. I think this would be a fun lr where when selected the following round is a normal freeday but every 30 seconds to 1 minute a nuke falls near a random person. The nuke has like a 5 second delay before detonating so there is always time for people to get away but for those who don't it can look pretty funny.

The is best idea ive seen in this whole chat

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Catty

There used to be an LR where everyone would get the Valve Rocket Launcher and kill everyone (Free For All) but it got removed I don't know why though.

I really don't know why I got removed. It pretty fun and music makes use of rage. This music was used in Rocket Day.

cyn

Unremarkable

cyn

Snooze
Infection.

This lr has 3 uses, and is based off the zombie survival gamemode.

When the round starts with the lr 2-3 random people (+ 1 for every 4 players)
The infected/zombies have more hp (15k each) ,but can only use melee and utlites, (shields, bootlegger, etc) and they have more knockback, (easier to be pushed away) blues are oneshottable but able to use mainly anything, (dr, bonk, and other op items are banned.) And they have inf ammo, if a blue (survivor) gets killed, they become a weaker zombie, (8k hp) and are able to respawn, same goes for the "alpha" zombies. The round lasts for 5 minutes

Reds are zombies, blues are survivors.
Hope ya like it, it might need tweaking but i think it would be fun.

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Catty

Make RTD day! [Roll the dice] day. (since jailbreak have rtd but disabled)

Here code

"RTD Day"
{
"name" "RTD Day"
"description" "Hmm VERY nice!"
"Queue_Announce" "{default}{NAME}{burlywood} has chosen Roll The Dice Day"
"Execute_Cmd" "sm_rtd_enabled 1"
"Ending_Cmd" "sm_rtd_enabled 0"
}

Last edited:

Oak

Gore-Spattered
Might be a weird one but what about a sniper only day, where for the day's length BLU's crits get removed (so you don't 1 shot everyone with a body shot) and in return the teams gets evenly balanced. A test of sniper skill.

Top Bottom