Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Hunger games? Makes friendly fire on and all reds kill reds blues can't kill blues...
Just a quick idea I guess (I don't know if this is already a lr)

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Hunger games? Makes friendly fire on and all reds kill reds blues can't kill blues...
Just a quick idea I guess (I don't know if this is already a lr)

Hunger Games: All prisoners must kill each other to earn the "Last Request". This minigame has to be announced at the start of the round. The minigame must be announced at the start of the round and cannot be played two rounds in a row. Warden decides where guards and reds go and this cannot be chosen by a red in the LR.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I know but a lr version wouldn't be that bad

Edit: Didn't read the last part
I'm a failure
As of now, hunger games is a Custom LR + Warden decision.

We could always make it an option to choose Hunger Games as LR, which opens doors and activated friendly fire after like 30 seconds.
Makes it easier against idiot wardens.

glue daddy

Unremarkable
PilgrimSquare Day

Everyone must show their devotion and love to the almighty PilgrimSquare through chat and mic. Anybody not doing this is KOS.

But seriously,

Cooking Day

Like Midas Day, but with Golden frying pans.

Flynt

Hmmm

Flynt

Just saying my ideas could be impossibe to make or just straight up dumb so just putting that out there.

Flood day: this would sort of flood the entire map with water and the players won't drown(like in the doomsday halloween map)

Quiz day: At the start of the round everyone gets a question and 3 answers (like in a vote menu) this could be the same for everyone in the server or not. If you answer the question wrong you will get automatically slayed while if you answer it right then you stay alive.

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Nuke day where a giant nuke falls out of the sky and kills anyone within a certain radius. I think this would be a fun lr where when selected the following round is a normal freeday but every 30 seconds to 1 minute a nuke falls near a random person. The nuke has like a 5 second delay before detonating so there is always time for people to get away but for those who don't it can look pretty funny.

Last edited:

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Hide and Seek (LR option)
Making this available to choose in the lr menu. Where also blus are frozen for a specific amount of time which prevents any cheating. During this blus have godmode which prevents any reds from running into armory and kill them.

Top Bottom