Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

LR Ideas

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Necrosmash roulette or Necro Day
Freeday for all but everytime someone in either team dies it rolls necrosmash on every other player
OR
Normal round where every few amount of seconds every player has a small chance of rolling necrosmash. probably add a bias against blues

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Catty

Necrosmash roulette or Necro Day
Freeday for all but everytime someone in either team dies it rolls necrosmash on every other player
OR
Normal round where every few amount of seconds every player has a small chance of rolling necrosmash. probably add a bias against blues
Now that I want to see.

Zak[DZ]

Strange
1-FOV day: where lr recipient picks a filed of view for everyone and the following round its locked and none can change it until the round ends , i'd say the only limit i want to see implemented is 180 bc thats unplayable , the rest can still be playable , whether too low or too high , its hilarious seeing the guards struggle to shoot rebellers and the last struggling to aim too.
2-Randomizer free for all: randomizer with ff on , very chaotic and fun.
3-Ability to gift lr to a dead red: i dont see the harm in giving your hardly earned lr to a dead red , though blues must wait until he picks before killing you.
4-Gravity lr: allows for picking a specific gravity as in the one promoted in admin panel .

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Zombie survival day

Blues lose their crits and have to fend off against the red team (zombies) with tons of health. The blue team is given ample time to set up their area before the zombies rush in.

However due to the nature of most maps, this could result in instant victories for zombies, so I propose the possibility of allowing blue engineers to construct buildings.

Another possibility, depending on how many blues (humans) are alive, the remaining blues will recieve Mini crits around 3 people. And of course, the last person gets crits, though I'm unsure on whether or not they should get resistance, speed boost or boosted health, etc.

Honestly I just want more fun LR's that last a good bit. A lot of LR's are super short and very unrefined, too long and boring, too short but fun, etc.

Feel free to add onto my suggestion

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
I'm guessing the reds would respawn? Sounds cool
Most likely, though the issue is that Blue's are unable to respawn and still have to constantly deal with high health zombies, and would probably need some sort of buff to balance things, I am unsure on the approach

Yeetoz

Scarcely Lethal
Since @Jim made a thread about LR ideas and supposedly everyone had a bunch of there own. I decided to tidy it up a bit.

Post any LR ideas below please, make sure to include a name and the details of what it will be about.

And for the love of god, please actually think about what you post.

It was messy. (And I asked Will)
Name-Last man Alive
Desc- all players are lowered to 100 hp restricted to melees
the environment would have a dark atmosphere having players be cautious of their surroundings when the lr is active killing someone gives you some overheal like the spy's kunai players that kill the person with overheal can have it stacked but only to the percentage that overheal goes for the medigun (to keep things fair of course.) so uh yea pretty much a lr concept I had a good time making ideas for this

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
Name-Last man Alive
Desc- all players are lowered to 100 hp restricted to melees
the environment would have a dark atmosphere having players be cautious of their surroundings when the lr is active killing someone gives you some overheal like the spy's kunai players that kill the person with overheal can have it stacked but only to the percentage that overheal goes for the medigun (to keep things fair of course.) so uh yea pretty much a lr concept I had a good time making ideas for this
sus day, kill crewmates and be the last impostor standing :p

Yeetoz

Scarcely Lethal
Name-Shootout day
Desc- gives players an old photo like visuals allows players to have a valve revolver which deals mini crits on body shot and insta kills on headshot when 2 players are left crits are enabled and can deal one shot kill winner just wins and gets bragging rights

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member

Catty

1-FOV day: where lr recipient picks a filed of view for everyone and the following round its locked and none can change it until the round ends , i'd say the only limit i want to see implemented is 180 bc thats unplayable , the rest can still be playable , whether too low or too high , its hilarious seeing the guards struggle to shoot rebellers and the last struggling to aim too.
2-Randomizer free for all: randomizer with ff on , very chaotic and fun.
3-Ability to gift lr to a dead red: i dont see the harm in giving your hardly earned lr to a dead red , though blues must wait until he picks before killing you.
4-Gravity lr: allows for picking a specific gravity as in the one promoted in admin panel .
These seem quite interesting ideas for lrs. I think this is worth to add on it.

Meowsler

Positively Inhumane
lr where team colors are swapped and blues get mini crits instead (somethings wrong day)

Top Bottom