Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

You know a lot about map making, right?

If you would be so nice if you have the time to give me some tips and tricks or make a guide on the guide section? :)
I can help you sometimes if you want. I've created maps for CS:GO, but never uploaded them (2 lazy to upload), and I deleted some of them ;P.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

This question might Sound dumb but is IT TF2 servers we Are talking about?

TF2 servers mainly, we do have some CS:GO servers though, so maybe Bene might look at some suggestions about CS:GO servers. But it is mainly TF2.

Console

Server Clearing
I think this is a server idea im not sure anyway i think if we had a sandbox server where people could have fun and spawing props and build stuff maybe that could get added?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
A Gmod Dark Role Play server!

I used to be part of a DarkRP community. We managed to become the 7th most favorited or played or whateveritwas server before we tried expanding into other games.

We tried expanding into TF2 alongside ARMA. Neither server had ANY players.

Eventually, after various problems, the DarkRP server started failing, and we already had many other failing servers on our hands.

Nobody wanted to play DarkRP anymore. It stopped being fun for all the regulars because all of us played for many hours every day.

We pulled the plug on every server other than our two DarkRP servers, but it was too late, the community was running out of money.

Just a cautionary tale in case we decide to hop into another game. Make sure there are enough people willing to play, because otherwise it could lead to the downfall of the entire community.

Eleos

Uncharitable

Eleos

BlackWonder | Hightower | x10 Weapons | 100% Crits | Randomizer | Achievement | Idle | Trade | No Carts | Mayhem | Vs Saxton Hale | SUPER RANDOM | Friendlies Allowed

Last edited:
Top Bottom