Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Currently waiting on a new UK server. Going to put some standard servers on but I can also put some new suggested ones. Ping should not be too bad from the EU since the server is located in London

I have a couple of server ideas for the European servers although no worries if used for the U.S servers.
First one is my own map (Pd_2fort) i call the mode (team death money) the reason i choose 2fort was because its a map everyone knows and is a working prototype.
when the (player destruction) game mode was introduced into TF2 is opened up possibilities for a death match style mode.. so that's exactly what this map is.
when you kill an opponent they drop money (like in MVM) and the first team to collect the set amount wins (hense team deathmatch). not only that. this map would be an exclusive for BlackWonder, and i can make other maps in the same style if popular.
here's the link > http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsh95l12cggdm9d/pd_2fort.rar

Second suggestion is that since the matchmaking update rd_asteroid has vanished from TF2 including casual mode, there's only currently one server in Europe i believe that even hosts rd_asteroid.. perhaps BlackWonder could take advantage of its rarity.

Third suggestion is the first ever Custom map for TF2 (Lazytown) there's only 2 servers that host this classic community map in Europe atm and its notoriety for long hard to win games is Legendary.
best quality version here > http://www.mediafire.com/file/8jozb3jyzyes33o/cp_lazynewtown_rc1.rar

Fourth and final suggestion (for now). is cp_warpath there's so many different versions including seasonal maps, this map again is the stuff of legends for long battles and hard to win matches.

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

I have a couple of server ideas for the European servers although no worries if used for the U.S servers.
First one is my own map (Pd_2fort) i call the mode (team death money) the reason i choose 2fort was because its a map everyone knows and is a working prototype.
when the (player destruction) game mode was introduced into TF2 is opened up possibilities for a death match style mode.. so that's exactly what this map is.
when you kill an opponent they drop money (like in MVM) and the first team to collect the set amount wins (hense team deathmatch). not only that. this map would be an exclusive for BlackWonder, and i can make other maps in the same style if popular.
here's the link > http://www.mediafire.com/file/dsh95l12cggdm9d/pd_2fort.rar

Second suggestion is that since the matchmaking update rd_asteroid has vanished from TF2 including casual mode, there's only currently one server in Europe i believe that even hosts rd_asteroid.. perhaps BlackWonder could take advantage of its rarity.

Third suggestion is the first ever Custom map for TF2 (Lazytown) there's only 2 servers that host this classic community map in Europe atm and its notoriety for long hard to win games is Legendary.
best quality version here > http://www.mediafire.com/file/8jozb3jyzyes33o/cp_lazynewtown_rc1.rar

Fourth and final suggestion (for now). is cp_warpath there's so many different versions including seasonal maps, this map again is the stuff of legends for long battles and hard to win matches.
Just use gamebanana or github or alliedmodders for links. Media fire has problems when it comes to download and safety

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

WarioWare would be nice.
So would a server with maps that are just massive obstacle courses.
A guy can dream.

Just use gamebanana or github or alliedmodders for links. Media fire has problems when it comes to download and safety

?. security from what?. don't you have anti virus software?.. if the links don't work i can always upload it to gamebanana although i've found gamebanana to be worst 'security' wise as i've had viruses from that site.

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

?. security from what?. don't you have anti virus software?.. if the links don't work i can always upload it to gamebanana although i've found gamebanana to be worst 'security' wise as i've had viruses from that site.
I've been using gamebanana for years now, nothing wrong with it? Haven't got a single virus from that site

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

CS:GO:
- Jailbreak. Since I love JB on TF2 and I sometimes want to play it in CS:GO, but some servers have a lot of mods.

TF2:
- AW2 (Advanced Weaponiser 2). Since a long time SLAG Gaming's AW2 servers aren't working, and the gamemode was very fun, because there were custom weapons like a knife for the Spy, that when you backstabbed someone, I think it would propage a virus slowly to the person backstabbed, unless they would get healed by a medikit, or a bazooka for the Soldier, with projectiles that you could control.
- Class Warfare (cp_dustbowl only and rtd). I've been playing Delfy's server, that is Class Warfare in cp_dustbowl and with all rtd effects. Unfortunatly, the server is always full, and is very hard to connect, so brining it to Blackwonder would be very fun ;^).
- Vampire Slayer. I haven't played this game a lot, because there's only 1 server with this mod (saigns.de), and the server is always empty with only bots, and no one likes bots. I just know that the gamemode is fun too, and should be added to the servers of Blackwonder :D.

Ps: AW2 plugin https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=163524?t=163524

Last edited:

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
TF2 volume :3
Tf2 volume lowers EVERYTHING, and i don't want that ._.
Also, don't fucking tell me that i can just enable or disable the sounds... FOR FucK SAKE I KNOW THAT!
I just want an option to decrease it and increase it. only the soundlist commands, not literally every fucking sound in the game.

Just in case you don't get my point... I WANT TO HEAR BOTH SOUNDLIST COMMANDS AND THE PEOPLE TALKING!
just.. having an option where the soundlist commands aren't as loud as an elephant giving birth.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

11142234_443325935841280_551836979_n.jpg

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
You know a lot about map making, right?
But talking of Gamebanana.
here's some of my maps i uploaded on there, including an 8 cp orange map if anyones interested as there's so many Orange_x3 servers on BlackWonder.
http://gamebanana.com/members/823632

If you would be so nice if you have the time to give me some tips and tricks or make a guide on the guide section? :)

Top Bottom