Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
So we got this new machine now. I moved 5 servers over to that machine to reduce lag on the other two roots.
Also, I originally ordered an Intel i7-4770, but it seems like they were out of stock and just straight up gave me a Intel Xeon CPU E3-1246 v3, which is a MAYOR upgrade from that i7.
So now we'd be able to provide tons of servers, as this new machine is the most powerful of the three and just has 5 servers on it.

So, questions:
  • Any new server you'd like to see (apart from the CSGO Deathrun, since I'm working on that)
  • Any server that you'd like to have twice because one is full most of the times?
  • Do you feel like any server should be moved to the new root due to lag issues? If yes, which ones?

Suggest below :p

Loldielol

Holy Buckets
Garry's Mod if it hasn't already been moved.

In regards to new servers, I would say Arma 2 but you don't have that.

idk.... L4D / L4D2, Ark, Space engineers

Ice

Enemy of this Community

ice

So we got this new machine now. I moved 5 servers over to that machine to reduce lag on the other two roots.
Also, I originally ordered an Intel i7-4770, but it seems like they were out of stock and just straight up gave me a Intel Xeon CPU E3-1246 v3, which is a MAYOR upgrade from that i7.
So now we'd be able to provide tons of servers, as this new machine is the most powerful of the three and just has 5 servers on it.

So, questions:
  • Any new server you'd like to see (apart from the CSGO Deathrun, since I'm working on that)
  • Any server that you'd like to have twice because one is full most of the times?
  • Do you feel like any server should be moved to the new root due to lag issues? If yes, which ones?

Suggest below :p
Hey Black maybe we can setup a server for csgo admins only to test out plugins? Such as timers or other things for the server.

darkarcher1

Notably Dangerous
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
i think that rtd in jailbreak should be removed and make it doner and admin only because its really hard to have a good day in jailbreak when people are just flying around getting crits blowing up etc and it kinda ruins jailbreak for new players

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
i think that rtd in jailbreak should be removed and make it doner and admin only because its really hard to have a good day in jailbreak when people are just flying around getting crits blowing up etc and it kinda ruins jailbreak for new players
Wrong thread. But please go ahead and make a new one with a vote poll.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Stop That Tank only has two servers running, one of which is infested with plugins and the other being in America

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
MGE should fill that void, which there is
no no no you don't get it :b
i would like a "Sniper server" only so that there are more targets to shoot at. not just one :b
even tho it may look alike, the MGE and the sniper only, but there is a difference of how many players are fighting at the same time :p
sooo yup :3

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

no no no you don't get it :b
i would like a "Sniper server" only so that there are more targets to shoot at. not just one :b
even tho it may look alike, the MGE and the sniper only, but there is a difference of how many players are fighting at the same time :p
sooo yup :3
More targets to shoot? Do you mean bots or players?

Top Bottom