Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
A zombie escape server with its own balance changes?

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Hey, I think MicroTF2 is good to add for Blackwonder, It almost like TF2ware but different and it pretty fun, I install that game mode on my TF2 server and so far pretty much works just fine.

Video of MicroTF2:

- 27 Minigames, 7 boss game
- It will speed up pretty fast!

Here the Website I got and install, https://www.gemidyne.com/projects/microtf2/

NOTES: Bene if you reading this, You maybe need to remove timescale_win_fix.smx (That for windows) what you running is different software.

cheers and happy early new year!

Attachments

• microtf2[Owlcommunty].zip
    86.9 MB · Views: 194

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

Does Blackwonder not have a place for non-standard maps? That would be a real shame, since such a concept is so flexible you can combine it with other game modes, such as Class Wars, for example.

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

I'd better also add here a regular MvM server, or perhaps a change to the existing MvM servers to allow for both non-x100 and x100 gameplay. (Oh, and I forgot to add, the ability to play with less players than normal with scaling damage/health or whatever.)

Venusari

Somewhat Threatening
A RPG Custom Medieval weapons server

Server Name: The Fortress

Currency: Gold is used for Class upgrades and new weapons and can be earned by doing Daily Quest, Raids, and Killing enemies or players

PvP: 1v1 Arenas where people can bet Gold or Battle Fields where Player just kill each other and can leave any time they want

Classes:
Scout < Beserker or Gladiator
Soldier or Samurai < Centurion
Pyro < Wizard or Imp
Demoknight or Samurai < Paladin
Heavy < Tank or Beast
Engineer < Wizard
Sniper or Jarate Man < Archer
Medic < Necromancer or Cleric
Spy < Ninja

Last edited:

elire01

I would love for at least one EU server to run "achievement_apg_r15" or "achievement_apg_r14" map. I think they're great and
I know a lot of peeps who would gladly play on it, even more so if it was hosted by Blackwonder.

Attachments

• achievement_apg_r14.bsp
    59.9 MB · Views: 142
  • achievement_apg_r15.bsp
    70.9 MB · Views: 135

Zak[DZ]

Strange
A funky idea
A server where all of Karma charger's joke weapons are implemented in a sort of deathmatch way ; a player id randomly picked and spawned with a random joke weapon , whomever gets the kill gets a 3 second uber and hp regain and the cycle continues.
Karma charger's channel for reference
Either that or one where everyone is spawned with the same weapon and last standing wins

Mr.Wizard

Truly Feared
Staff Member

Wizyy

"Gun Game", in CS:GO called Arms race: Basically everytime you kill someone you will get next weapon, starting from easy weapons like minigun, sniper rifles to melee.

OfficialXenop

Munning

Some kind of map rotation every day/week for class wars, even changing to 5CP maps or Payload maps would be a cool shake up for the mode. (Plus I love dustbowl but it does get kinda stale)

Top Bottom