Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
Have a command argument or something where if anyone who's not the warden mic spams, they get instantly slapped with an hour mute, so if they use their mic for like more than 10 seconds or so, the bot will kick in and issue an hour mute

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Add all the maps i have suggested, add the orginal beerbowl(beerbowlrc6) you replaced with the beerbowl we have and add back the spash and texas style and remove the speed, also can we build in spawn again. Also fix goldrush zombie trapping the medics spawn.And i repeat dont replace the beerbowls we want both of them. And remove one of the metroplsis on the list, its just the same map on the rotation list twice.

Last edited:

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
EU Class Wars Rotation server please. Not everyone can play with a high ping on US

Mouzzies

Unremarkable
EU Class Wars Rotation server please. Not everyone can play with a high ping on US
to be honest classwarfare/classwars its pretty found,but you repeat the game over and over with the same damn map(have 3 rotation),its like eating bread but have 3 way,over and over.

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
Are LA Servers shitting themselves lmao? Im having high ping on there even tho I use to get 15-20 ping and now im getting 75-100 ping. Did you guys remove resources from those servers or am I just unlucky ?

Zelaird

steam://connect/85.117.240.61:27055

That is the link to our map rotation class wars. Sadly it seems like not many people are interested
maybe advertise it on the main class wars server? or at least merge the two together? Nobody knows the server exists, so I have to go there and literally tell others. can't we hold another event? you held one at 5 am for most of us, lol

Sargentman16

Somewhat Threatening
A Player Destruction server with community maps, RTD, and Higher organ/bottle collecting limit. Ik this just sounds like Team Deathmatch with an objective but its still a very fun gamemode.

BananAsriel

Totally Ordinary

Banana

Harvest servers? We have 2fort and Hightower 24/7 servers which is nice but i was wondering if the community would like the idea of at least a koth_map 24/7 given that the other two are CTF and PL respectively, my personal suggestion being Harvest. Maybe not now but in a future if the idea is liked enough and even then if the chance of adding the set of servers is possible

Mr_Salty13

Mildly Menacing
PASS Gamemode maybe?

although that game mode is dead so I don't expect people to like the new servers being used as this

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Harvest servers? We have 2fort and Hightower 24/7 servers which is nice but i was wondering if the community would like the idea of at least a koth_map 24/7 given that the other two are CTF and PL respectively, my personal suggestion being Harvest. Maybe not now but in a future if the idea is liked enough and even then if the chance of adding the set of servers is possible
I like idea:
85.117.240.56:27030

Top Bottom