Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Some kind of map rotation every day/week for class wars, even changing to 5CP maps or Payload maps would be a cool shake up for the mode. (Plus I love dustbowl but it does get kinda stale)
We had a rotation class wars. It seems like no one really wants to populate it

Mastic

Strange
Well to be honest I'd like to see some old school maps on deathrun like dr_horror dr_cocainum_xmas dr_office and plenty more maps
which I don't know why aren't on the list anymore :c

As to which server should be implemented I'd definitely have to pick a deathrun server located somewhere closer to my region
even though the current deathrun #2 is located in Germany I'm still having trouble with lag, That could be a great addition.

Philip

Australium
Add a "Be With Robots (BWR)" MvM server

Basically, its MvM where you can choose to join the Robot Blue team. Player robots have the ability to become either the current wave's list of robots (including giants and busters), or a custom one.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Add a "Be With Robots (BWR)" MvM server

Basically, its MvM where you can choose to join the Robot Blue team. Player robots have the ability to become either the current wave's list of robots (including giants and busters), or a custom one.
1641333638702.png
Like this?

Merasmus Server
A casual TF2 server, but every round, one or more modifications are randomly selected that affect how the round is played
Some examples:
  • Applying one or more random attributes to every player
  • Giving everyone a random amount of MvM cash to buy upgrades with
  • Class and/or weapon restrictions
  • Enabling/disabling of certain commands (rtd, resizeme, etc.)
  • Powerups spawning randomly
  • Various other random rules such as crits on objective capture, explode on death, instant respawn, etc.
The special rules are announced at the beginning of each round

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
How bout just a server that acts like a casual server, but maybe with some custom maps add to it too, no rtd. Causal servers been hell recently, so this would be the worse idea.
yes, I stand by this one - remove RTD as well. We could also experiment with removing random crits and see which one performs better.
Having players suggest maps for the next round and then having them vote on it might be a perk too.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Can you please make one for Singapore server please? would be nice for players from asia to get better ping
Do it 32 players slot aswell
yes. I think I'll try something, give me a bit and I'll see if I can make it work.

Bender™

Unremarkable
I got a server type idea!

=== "BlackWonder I RouletteTheDice" ===

---What is it?---
Basically, any map can be used for the server, this has similar rules like Class Wars / Randomizer etc.

At the start of every round, each of the players are given a random RTD, which remains permanently for the entire round, obviously RTD's will need a bit of a balance, cause perm PowerPlay sounds like a bad idea......

===Possible RTDs to be picked for the mode, the good ones and the bad ones will be highlighted===
- Drugged
- Stripped to Melee (permanent melee for the round)
- Mitochondria (permanent black and white screen)
- Earthquake
- Funny Feeling
- Big Head!
- Beacon
- No Gravity

- Infinite Ammo
- Toxic
- Infinite Cloak (Chance to occur when playing spy)
- Low Gravity
- Infinite Throwables
- Vital

Broboy4803

Truly Feared
Take the mannpower power-ups, give the ability to choose whatever power-up you like, and put it on a map like hightower or something

INGSOCISTWHIP

Notably Dangerous
Schadenfraude gamemode.
Schadenfraude is a gamemode where you are only allowed to attack using tauntkills basically. You cannot equip a weapon, so you are set to Tpose, and you have to use your taunt menu for your taunt attack. Custom tauntkills can also be added, and some taunts that weren't taunt kills before are now taunt kills. (I will mention later, I am just mentioning the concept) Some taunts may be changed for balance reasons.

Last edited:
Top Bottom