Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Kiri

Australium
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
Zombie escape. Another server has like 3 servers of zombie escape and it’s really fun. Just put your own twist on it and I bet it will be really fun!

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
There is no plugin in sourcemod. If you meant Zombie Escape from "Otaku Gaming TF" If so, Bene needs to write Zombie Escape plugin. I ask Dev of Otaku Gaming TF and what person said "Our Zombie Escape (Plugin) is private and write their own.

Last edited:

Kiri

Australium
There is no plugin in sourcemod. If you meant Zombie Escape from "Otaku Gaming TF" If so, Bene needs to write Zombie Escape plugin. I ask Dev of Otaku Gaming TF and what person said "Our Zombie Escape (Plugin) is private and write their own.
Yeah I’m talking about otakus zombie escape. A lot of people play zombie escape and it would be amazing if blackwonder made it.

Cryptolyte

Uncharitable
What about (not sure if its still a lively game mode), but Zombie mode? There was this gamemode I played a few years back where one team only had melee weapons and other had guns, one with melee obviously were meant to be zombies.

Also, what about investing into other games, like Garry's Mod? Or are we purely sticking with TF2?
I think what you mean here is medic vs engies, if I remember correctly it was a mode on rushy servers, where the medics only had melee and the engies had the full arsenal minus the sentry

Kiri

Australium
I think what you mean here is medic vs engies, if I remember correctly it was a mode on rushy servers, where the medics only had melee and the engies had the full arsenal minus the sentry
No, I meant zombie escape, it’s the same thing but you can play any class. The maps are different style cuz zombie “escape”.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

It's not zombie survival it's zombie escape, It's a custom gamemode where you can play as any class of zombie and any class of survivor. The modstat part would be along the lines of having higher hp zombies and weapon abilities and human having higher base hps and more damage output.

Kiri

Australium
It's not zombie survival it's zombie escape, It's a custom gamemode where you can play as any class of zombie and any class of survivor. The modstat part would be along the lines of having higher hp zombies and weapon abilities and human having higher base hps and more damage output.
There’s no weapon abilities and humans don’t have a higher base hp because the zombies one or two shot them. They don’t have higher damage output either. Zombies just have around 9k health. The humans are normal in everything. Other than that ammo/metal is infinite.

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

There’s no weapon abilities and humans don’t have a higher base hp because the zombies one or two shot them. They don’t have higher damage output either. Zombies just have around 9k health. The humans are normal in everything. Other than that ammo/metal is infinite.
I guess I remember playing on the ZE servers differently

Top Bottom