Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I agree on class wars. At least make it a rotation of casual maps. I’ve seen plenty of annoyed people.

Plus, we also need to consider to remove certain class combinations Such as pyro vs spy, which you need to admit are terrible for one of the teams.

Last edited:

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I agree on class wars. At least make it a rotation of casual maps. I’ve seen plenty of annoyed people.

Plus, we also need to consider to remove certain class combinations Such as pyro vs spy, which you need to admit are terrible for one of the teams.
I'm not sure about those combinations, we've had some really close calls and impossible victories using RTDs from time to time. Still, the option of surrender is still there if the combo is too much for the team.

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I'm not sure about those combinations, we've had some really close calls and impossible victories using RTDs from time to time. Still, the option of surrender is still there if the combo is too much for the team.
20200219165426_1.jpg

no.

Nova.

Notably Dangerous
Perhaps another VSH server for Australia? One that isn't just sky-high 24/7. Something more generalised. Don't get me wrong, the map is fun, buuuuuut it's kinda boring after playing 20-30 rounds. Or an AusFF2 server maybe?

Last edited:

Chig Bungus

Positively Inhumane
Hey, was just redirected to this thread. In my original suggestion i posted i was looking into the possibility of an unusual trading server, carry over the same rules as in our trade servers but add no buying quicksells, as it kind of kills the value of trading unusuals.

Prounder999

Mildly Menacing
what about a bunny hop server where u can practice ur Bunny hop or Obstacle course or minigames in one whole server Minigames can be slender Race with bumper cars a sniper battle deathfall

PicklePicklePickle

Somewhat Threatening
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
Have you guys done a market garden arena server? One of those would be pretty epic

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
what about a bunny hop server where u can practice ur Bunny hop or Obstacle course or minigames in one whole server Minigames can be slender Race with bumper cars a sniper battle deathfall
Don't think that fits because of how the course can be interrupted by the win or loss of the living players. Might as well make a little trade plaza with that amirite? A battle royale?

Warrak

Rage Inducing

Warrak

Have been thinking about War 3 Source recently,
basically a race-based, gamemode that gives people certain attributes to the races they chosen and they level up over time, like a mini rpg

Top Bottom