Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Update Thread for Blackwonder Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Also I found this image again:
948224a1616ec2f95027bae7eab3bb15.gif

I only posted this in ShoutBox, but now it's here!

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Also I found this image again:
948224a1616ec2f95027bae7eab3bb15.gif

I only posted this in ShoutBox, but now it's here!
how is this going to be used anyways? unless you are just showing an example of 3 images that might be used in a trap or separately in other traps.
im confused xD

Edit:
Btw don't use the "i promis it's not me" cuz i only uploaded that as an example of how the original picture could be given other descriptions... that's all :b

UNLESS you still want to use it... in that case go ahead xD

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
It's not going to be that fast :p It's going to use a "texture toggle" that switch it between frames. I have also edited the .vmt file to make it so that it isn't an animated texture, but a texture that has three images in.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Since me and loldielol stepped down from admin, so we're retired.
Make two random gravestones somewhere with our names on it and our pictures... with skeletons with hats on them :p

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
btw if anyone reads this and wonder "why am I inactive on this thread?!" it's because I'm fixing a few maps beforehand. It's better that maps already made are fixed before a new one arrives, just as you would when you fix a game (fix what's already there before adding new content). Don't expect mine be bug-less though c: I may not notice it at first ; )

Bassianus

btw if anyone reads this and wonder "why am I inactive on this thread?!" it's because I'm fixing a few maps beforehand. It's better that maps already made are fixed before a new one arrives, just as you would when you fix a game (fix what's already there before adding new content). Don't expect mine be bug-less though c: I may not notice it at first ; )

Im expecting a bug where you fall through the floor and land in hell. Don't disappoint.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I have started work on my map again, but I am reworking the geometry for a smoother render, as after the week wait of compiling I am more than motivated to keep this map optimised. Here it is as its base:
3170dd740cdb0d063dd3c45ef00f694d.png

Bassianus

I have started work on my map again, but I am reworking the geometry for a smoother render, as after the week wait of compiling I am more than motivated to keep this map optimised. Here it is as its base:
3170dd740cdb0d063dd3c45ef00f694d.png

ITS ALIIIIIIIIIVE!
Again, how many time is this thread gonna die then revive? I dunno.
Good luck matey!

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Yeah sorry about the constant dying c: I guess I was just feeling overall tired and bored. Well I'm sorting that out, hopefully c: Whilst that happens, I will try to keep this thread alive! Anyway thanks for the luck : )

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Here's a picture:
d8f8c8b0fa4bb4b6d858155129d7e944.png

Can you guess which is the more optimised? It's not done by the way, but you can already see how much easier this will be for the engine.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Welp, currently at 3rd until now. 1 normal, 1 pacifist and now true pacifist.

Time spent on game: around 12 hours (I first owned a cracked version before buying it)
Time spent on Fanbase Forum and co.: 46 hours

welp, I just love the fan stuff. Uppertale, Switchtale etc.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The fanbase is cancer for me, so I just stuck with one of each path: Genocide, Normal, and Pacifist (unlocked after normal run). And then I was done with the game. However I will admit not all of it will be cancer, just most of it c:

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Welp, currently at 3rd until now. 1 normal, 1 pacifist and now true pacifist.

Time spent on game: around 12 hours (I first owned a cracked version before buying it)
Time spent on Fanbase Forum and co.: 46 hours

welp, I just love the fan stuff. Uppertale, Switchtale etc.
Oh that's Why u so cancer.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
After a refreshing shower I am proud to present the rough version of the new geometry:
019c222947457e41e8d353cb5ee31885.png
It will most certainly be smoothed out, but this the new geometry at it's second stage. The final and third stage is beginning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom