Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Update Thread for Blackwonder Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Well I haven't done an update in a while, so here's an update:
Auto trap is done:
b70afcf8e9a8dcd60bab3849fe555436.gif

The 2nd trap is half complete:
82d6d27dd1838ac16237a8f5c211eed7.gif

The third trap and the fourth trap has already been decided shouldn't take too long to complete.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Yes it would take months to get a working Saitama since I would most likely have to model it and learn how to model, so I'll do that another time and stick with good ol' brushes.

And that would look almost too flat, despite it not sounding too bad.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
lol XD It's fine really :p
Thanks, I'm almost on stage 2 though. All I'd do is finish the fourth trap, make the Death area somewhat reasonably aesthetic, create a 3D skybox that matches all stages meaning I'll do some geometry changes to stage 1 as well, and then start on Stage 2 using this to help.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Trap 4 is now complete:
2ef10d8a8fd282fdd340d32bd299ecea.gif

All traps for normal mode, stage one is now complete. I will begin on making the Death area aesthetically good and the geometry suited for a 3D skybox. Once I've done this, I'll work on normal mode, stage 2, which is a cave. All Easter eggs will be done at the end.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Trap 4 is now complete:
2ef10d8a8fd282fdd340d32bd299ecea.gif

All traps for normal mode, stage one is now complete. I will begin on making the Death area aesthetically good and the geometry suited for a 3D skybox. Once I've done this, I'll work on normal mode, stage 2, which is a cave. All Easter eggs will be done at the end.

Makes sense, putting the easter eggs at the end. But it seems to be going very well! Interested to see the skybox! Keep the good work mate.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Thanks mate c: Yes the SkyBox is going to be made to match all other stages that could use a SkyBox, so the best way to do this is make the skybox and the stages flat on the edges they meet. Everything else can use geometry. And when I say flat, I mean all on the same level.

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
Thanks mate c: Yes the SkyBox is going to be made to match all other stages that could use a SkyBox, so the best way to do this is make the skybox and the stages flat on the edges they meet. Everything else can use geometry. And when I say flat, I mean all on the same level.

Makes sense!

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
You really want a Saitama don't you? :p Okay, I will find a way to put him in as a sprite then : ) But once I've done Stage 1's geometry fixes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom