Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Live Update Thread for Blackwonder Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Overview
This is the live update thread for those that wish to keep up to date with my progress. This thread is most likely going to span over a month (and possibly more). I am open to conversation if you wish to have one during map production as it easy to type and make maps (I'm guessing at least :p). Anyway the ideas have been sorted and I am going to reiterate them again here. Any new ideas/suggestions and songs will be added.

Suggestions/Ideas:

To Be Added:
Usable as a theme

1. A "magicforest" or "wonderforest". The path would be in a forest, like a tour road and since it’s "wonderforest" you could put basically anything in there and it would fit the theme with a bit of magic. There could be like, coloured mushrooms, green trees, flowers, and then the traps, the train, going through the road. If you're creative enough you could somehow do a story like "You were walking in the forest and took high doses of LSD". At spawn you'll have these crazy flickering colors and you start off your trip. Deadly river, Pedobear, house in the middle of the woods, also tunnel, hill. You cross the river but you somehow come back to it and you have to jump down at the waterfall, like prison break or what, you know the end of it – Buster – A
2. Dynamic map – Buster

Usable across multiple traps
1. Traps resembling staff members (with closing in walls for 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp with opening/intro soundtrack from Nichijou) – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
2. Escapable trap(s) – DasMalzbier
3. AFK killer – DasMalzbier
4. Freerun button – DasMalzbier

5. Conveyor belt for Death – Herobrine24
6. A light for every trap to show if it was used or not – Herobrine24
7. Every time someone dies, the Administrator comments on it negatively – Herobrine24

Usable as a single trap
1. Bene’s face squishing player to the sound of “Get Stuffed” – Noodl
2. A train with Buster on it – Spartan and Buster
3. Trap that teleports players to a mario like level with a bowser like creature following them. If the player survives, the player will go to a secret room – ๖ۣۜBassianus
4. A questionnaire trap about puns (with puns provided by ۣۜBassianus) – ۣۜBassianus
5. A medic riding a spinning wheel that determines the fat of the play inside. Either FF, slay, burn, explode, smite, and free them are available (with Timo (which laughs that kicks to death)) – DasMalzbier
6. Troll trap that almost crushes to death, then disappears, then either a flash troll appears or a scary image appears and kills them (or
after the trolls come closer then disappear, a scary image kills you and then a second later a troll face just goes "trollolol") – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
7. Way to secret room by escaping a trap in a certain way with a reward being a trail or a display of person's name – DasMalzbier
8. A simple spike trap – DasMalzbier
9. A gap what you need to jump across, with a platform in the middle and then another jump. If death activates the trap, objects start rapidly falling down in between the jumps killing the players caught in it. – ๖ۣۜBassianus

10. An exploding area trap where on the other side is the HL3 Logo and when activated, GabeN appears and says "Uh... No" – Herobrine24

Usable as a mini-game
1. BHop, platforming, 50/50, guess the colour, arena, and sniper battle – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
2. Unique mini-games – ๖ۣۜBassianus
3. Jump the spinning object mini-game – Buster
Surny's nuke that kills all players as a choose-able mini-game at the end of the map. You will have to activate few hidden things in the room in order to open this secret Surny room, that has a description of Surny's YT channel and a red button that says "DO NOT PRESS" and a picture above that button says "That face when you see a red button that says don't press" (with Surny’s profile pic). Then A, everyone on the server will Re-spawn and will be killed by a nuke after 10 seconds, or B, all players respawn so that the nuke kills them, maybe teleport all players to a certain place outside of the map or outside of the traps area, that place is where the nuke will explode and then the nuke will disappear instead of explode with a fart noise everyone immediately dies, or C, as soon as the nuke hits the ground (or about to explode) it doesn't explode, and a fart sound starts, a few seconds later a Surny quote starts and then it explodes – Surny and 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
6. An obstacle course mini-game/trap where you have to follow a big picture of a Sandvich, and if you were too slow, a Pootis Heavy or a Hoovy will kill you from behind (can have Death in place or have both teams) – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp

Usable as a secret/Easter egg
1. Surny's YouTube channel reference – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
2. Staff room rigged to blow in 60 seconds with secret escape – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
3. Room for Blackwonder staff frames with 15 frames empty for future staff – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
4. Secret room of abilities – Timo
5. Special ability (speed increase) for 10 seconds (for 1 to 4 people) –2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
6. Trails (rainbow or special) – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
7. A Shaymin (or any other pokemon as a substitute) – Timo
8. In the parkour mini-game, a hidden path with an easter egg or an button that goes to a secret room. In that secret room a button which does the following; if you press it, the parkour mini-game will be a harder one. But the button should be hidden in the secret room – DasMalzbier
9. To access the staff room you find a Tardis like thing in a very hidden area of the forest. And when you get close to it, it opens, you enter, and your in an elevator with elevator music. And when it opens, you enter the staff room – ๖ۣۜBassianus

To Be Considered:
1. If a door is added, make it possible to find out what door it is – ๖ۣۜBassianus – (This is only considered as doors being added are not certain)
2. Trap about a pun(s) that provides a question of it is good or bad and whether they survive depends on their answer to the pun of it is bad or not, as the pun is varied – 2010wolf CURSED panda obp and ๖ۣۜBassianus – (only because I’m not sure if it is possible)
Ass Pancakes AFK killer – Timo – (only because I'm not sure how to make him fit yet)
4. Operation Panda and Blueprint Easter egg – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp – (only because enough people must want this)

5. A Jeopardy mini-game with questions like "When was TF2 Released and stuff?" – Herobrine24 – (only because I need to find out how to make it random)
6. Give Death a panel with a button to create a song vote – Herobrine24 – (only because the songs are all going in one room, so a decision needs to be to see if Death or the Runners can get in it)

Close Friend Requests:
1. Quotes "Know one of those times when you need a piss?" and "Ever get these accidents where you get toilet paper, wipe your arse and your toilet paper doesn't cooperate with you and your finger just slips in?" – KamilB8
2. A cookie death trap – Wantedcookie
3. "SPECIAL" Easter egg – Jengo_F

Requested Songs:
1. RetroVision & Martin Gutierrez – Flash – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
2. MDK – Press Start – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
3. Enzo Darren – NOLA – 2010wolf CURSED panda Obp
4. Mass Effect 2 OST – Suicide Mission – Herobrine24

I am still open to any more ideas/suggestions and/or songs you wish me to add to this map. Any suggestions/ideas will be added.This message has reached max. New ideas are in a new post (#35) in this thread.

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I didn't realise thinking of a name is so hard XD I think I'll name it Wonderforest (thanks Buster :p). Anyway with that done, the map has officially started production :D

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
If you don't get a Shaymin you can take any Other pokemon. It's ok xd

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
If you Need a gif or anything, i could help.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
In order for a gif, I have to make each frame an image, and then use all those images to make a vtf file and have a vmt file to go with it. I've done it once, but it was tediously long because I had to get the already made gif into seperate image per frame as a file... But if you do wish to help, I'll be sure to let you know when I need it : ) Thanks for the offer, I'm sure I'll need help at some point : )

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
You can also take a video And make a gif out of it

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton
This is gonna be nice, I really like the idea of this map. W:blackwonder:nderforest, me likey.
Maybe, to access the staff room you find a Tardis like thing in a VERY hidden area of the forest. And when you get close to it, it opens, you enter, and your in an elevator with, elevator music, of course. And when it opens, you enter the staff room. Just an idea.

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Also I've done the spawn for now. I will return to it later to add function to it.
29b025aa13d7b18a10095c2284ee266f.jpg

I've also started the first stage for the first mode. A forest that is not yet complete. The forest is still a work in progress.
03d8fa45537e5879cb8ec2dda0c8ae0a.jpg

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Oh gawd, now I will for every update here of what has already been added.
I didn't really say it that clearly yet, but a big thank you for creating this awesome map for our community!
I'd even donate some money, if it would be needed!

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I don't see how any money would help me, but thanks for offer : ) Anyway I'm such a filthy cheat:
4a3aaaa73e275c0e0ba7a498e093a51a.png

No one will ever know >: ) (well they will now :D)

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
The current progress on the forest:
58af0332208fe838fa86b97abce7e5ce.jpg

This area is still a work in progress, but this bit of the map with the props is part of the wall in the first stage, with an invisible block stopping you from going over the flowers.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Here is a thing... about surny's .. umm nuke that kills all players?
i have an idea... why not make it a part of a choose-able minigame at the end of the map, when the survivors choose how to punish death.

so, you will have to activate few (hidden) things in the room in order to open this secret surny room, that has a description of surny's YT channel and a red button that says "DO NOT PRESS" and a picture above that button says "That face when you see a red button that says don't press" and then just put surny's profile picture in the text, or contact him and ask him which picture should be placed there.

And then, everyone on the server will Re-spawn and will be killed by a nuke after 10 seconds with a disabled timer for all players.

here is an other idea, when all players respawn so that the nuke kills them, maybe teleport all players to a certain place outside of the map or outside of the traps area, that place is where the nuke will explode.
like.. a massive area with a big space of nothingness, or just a slight texture work on it, or maybe a desert.
or just... make them respawn and they will die in a matter of seconds...

And as soon as the nuke hits the ground (or explodes) there should be a nuke explosion sound and a surny quote (don't know, just ask him for a quote that he thinks fits this part...).
OOOOOR just a fart noise xDDDDDDD
no explosion effect nor sound, the nuke just disappears and a fart sound starts and everyone just immediately die xD
Or just ask surny for a sound to put there that he chooses him self.

Here is an other idea, as soon as the nuke hits the ground (or about to explode) it doesn't explode, and a fart sound starts.
few seconds later a surny quote starts and then BOOM!!!!

welp, here are some ideas i thought of for surny's nuke xD
good luck with that.

Edit1: something like dis @Surny
6af381b1cb.jpg

Last edited:

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
I'll do the nodraw textures once the basic landscape is sorted, and from there I can do nodraws on each brush and make certain things a func_brush

That's one way to expand Surny's Idea :D

DeadGaming666

Spectacularly Lethal
Mapper
Here is a thing... about surny's .. umm nuke that kills all players?
i have an idea... why not make it a part of a choose-able minigame at the end of the map, when the survivors choose how to punish death.
This could go well

so, you will have to activate few (hidden) things in the room in order to open this secret surny room, that has a description of surny's YT channel and a red button that says "DO NOT PRESS" and a picture above that button says "That face when you see a red button that says don't press" and then just put surny's profile picture in the text, or contact him and ask him which picture should be placed there.

And then, everyone on the server will Re-spawn and will be killed by a nuke after 10 seconds with a disabled timer for all players.
This could be possible, but it may have to be a humiliation where all teams die, but Blue team die first to avoid any trollers.

here is an other idea, when all players respawn so that the nuke kills them, maybe teleport all players to a certain place outside of the map or outside of the traps area, that place is where the nuke will explode.
like.. a massive area with a big space of nothingness, or just a slight texture work on it, or maybe a desert.
or just... make them respawn and they will die in a matter of seconds...

And as soon as the nuke hits the ground (or explodes) there should be a nuke explosion sound and a surny quote (don't know, just ask him for a quote that he thinks fits this part...).
OOOOOR just a fart noise xDDDDDDD
no explosion effect nor sound, the nuke just disappears and a fart sound starts and everyone just immediately die xD
Or just ask surny for a sound to put there that he chooses him self.
This seems like a funny idea :D But this too would have to be a humiliation like above

Here is an other idea, as soon as the nuke hits the ground (or about to explode) it doesn't explode, and a fart sound starts.
few seconds later a surny quote starts and then BOOM!!!!

welp, here are some ideas i thought of for surny's nuke xD
good luck with that.
This one would be dependent on Surny, but this would also have to be a humiliation like above

Edit1: something like dis @Surny
6af381b1cb.jpg

This image can most definitely be used :D

With that said, to combine all three ideas you could have it depend on how many buttons are pressed. If one button is pressed, the first idea will happen. If two buttons are pressed, the second idea will happen. If three buttons are pressed, the third idea will happen. This is just a compromise to make this possible with three ideas though and to also make a nuke that kills all possible without being unfair :D

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
This could go well

This could be possible, but it may have to be a humiliation where all teams die, but Blue team die first to avoid any trollers.

This seems like a funny idea :D But this too would have to be a humiliation like above

This one would be dependent on Surny, but this would also have to be a humiliation like above

This image can most definitely be used :D

With that said, to combine all three ideas you could have it depend on how many buttons are pressed. If one button is pressed, the first idea will happen. If two buttons are pressed, the second idea will happen. If three buttons are pressed, the third idea will happen. This is just a compromise to make this possible with three ideas though and to also make a nuke that kills all possible without being unfair :D
i was thinking more of a stalemate instead of death losing and survivors winning :b.
but oh well, i guess for the survivors to win is not a problem as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom