Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

WHICH AUSTRALIUM SHOULD I BUY

Demomain

Unremarkable
Idk if buy sticky launcher or grenade launcher ( both australium) tell me which one. Also do you know if there is any site that let you sell ur hats etc for money??

Real Darkness Owl

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
The marketplace is that how you sell your hat for money. However, it has been shut down last year in December. I don't know if their other site does that. It depends on what type of Demoman you are. Demoknight or other types?

Chubba

Gore-Spattered
Staff Member
Don't buy the blutsauger

ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵖˡᵃʸ ᵐᵃⁿⁿ ᵘᵖ

Demomain

Unremarkable
im
The marketplace is that how you sell your hat for money. However, it has been shut down last year in December. I don't know if their other site does that. It depends on what type of Demoman you are. Demoknight or other types?
a normal demo ( grenade launcher and sticky bombs ) but many people told me that australiums aren't worth their price and instead buy a war paint but idk

Pienamai

Face Melting
I believe australiums are overrated, war paints can add more personality to your loadout

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
If you rarelly or don´t like demoman shields and almost always play with a stock sticky launcher, then i would buy Golden sticky launcher.

It also depents on what weapon do you prefer to use at the first moment when you see an enemy: Spamming stickies and then pull out the grenade launcher, or on reverse.. you are always ready with grenade launcher first. It´s important for visuality. The more time you wear it active, the more chance players will notice your Australium and think you are cool, rich or a fool.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 8)

Top Bottom