Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Trails would be cool if they were added to the shop

Unfortunately it was decided in the past that trails would not be added as they increase download times and contribute to visual clutter. I doubt that will be changed. Though perhaps Benedevil could be convinced if there one day becomes a massive demand for it, although that's unlikely.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
maybe player models they would be around 1000-2000 for the cooler ones

FYI, Donors already have access to different models. Not saying that it is a bad idea to put some models in the shop, but I just want to inform you that there are already models in the game accessibly to players, if they are donors.

lonleyglobe0.hp

Strange

Mary~

I feel like I have some worthwhile suggestions that should make it into the store.
1. Trails! This is pretty much on every server with an item store and for a good reason. It's something physical that gives you more customization options in the server, Which would cause people to save up more credits to get them, Which would make them want to play longer. If I were to price trails I would suggest having 2 types. Normal and premium. Normal would cost about 100-200 credits while premium trails (Which would look a lot better than normal) would cost 500-750 credits.
2. Paints! No, not actually buying paint buckets, but more like weapon colours, but applied to hats... and only on the server. If I were to price these I would price the paints at 250 for the lower tier paints like Zephaniah's greed or ye olde rustic colour, While the higher tier paints like lime green, pink as hell would be priced at 500. The team coloured paints would be priced at 750. This is not impossible as I have played on trade servers with buyable paint like this.
3. More commands! Some idea's for command's I have is being able to resize more parts of the body such as feet, torso and arms. Another one is a command where everyone on the server shrinks and gets a speed boost, or everyone gets critical hits.

Pablo The Wizard

Face Melting
Unfortunately it was decided in the past that trails would not be added as they increase download times and contribute to visual clutter. I doubt that will be changed. Though perhaps Benedevil could be convinced if there one day becomes a massive demand for it, although that's unlikely.
1. Trails!

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

2. Paints! No, not actually buying paint buckets, but more like weapon colours, but applied to hats... and only on the server. If I were to price these I would price the paints at 250 for the lower tier paints like Zephaniah's greed or ye olde rustic colour, While the higher tier paints like lime green, pink as hell would be priced at 500. The team coloured paints would be priced at 750. This is not impossible as I have played on trade servers with buyable paint like this.
3. More commands! Some idea's for command's I have is being able to resize more parts of the body such as feet, torso and arms. Another one is a command where everyone on the server shrinks and gets a speed boost, or everyone gets critical hits.
Most people would rather just settle for a colorme. Also if you die while colored, it keeps the color on hats only when you respawn.
Everyone shrinks and gets speed is an LR if you play jailbreak, but a command like you're thinking of would probably be reserved to admins only. We also already have torso, and feet and arms would totally ruin player models and is redundant in some sense.

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
A thought.
1. Resizeallheads and resizeallhands (names are work in progress) 500 to 1000 credits.

Resizes everybody’s head or hands. Only donors and admins can put it back to normal though.

2.A call out in chat, 50 credits.
Maybe you can pick your own color and it says your name with the sentence: “is on the server!” or something of your choice.

Last edited:

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
yo i am going to be honest every round if you are red/blue and you win/survive the round you get more credits.
it is pretty S I M P L E also tell me if my signature meme is to offensive i don't wanna get bean bam biddley B A N N E D

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
honestly we need the best titles
dumpster and trash
can also be upgraded to
giga dumpster and a lot of trash
then evolves to whole shit
and tf is this mess

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

another thing make it so you can buy permanent crits
permanent uber
peranent ban
pemanet kick
pemaet admin
peet donor

Most impressive here are the 5 permutations of what I can only assume to be "permanent", none of which are correct.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Maybe a voice pitch changer that lasts a week with the price of 1000 credits?
I know this is a donor perk and some donors might be against the idea but it would be a limited time perk...

Also new tittles such as:
-Dictator
-Furry king, I know Aegus would love this one ;)
-Chimichanga because why not

Insert another original idea here

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom