Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Most likely a title that is "#1" given to players only to players that have reached it, but like every title they can be used anywhere.

so basicly a title that is given related to your rank
We have over 200 servers and the #1 slots change. There would eventually be thousands of people running around with #1 on their name then....

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

And oh oh!
Special death effects! after you hit 0 hp?
Like... you can buy your own death animation?
You can be hit by thunder, shocked and obliterated in bits~
Expensive ones like a small explosion (does no damage around) Getting beamed up by aliens? Crazy stuff! A pit from hell opens and drags you down!

I like the idea of death particles/effects a lot, I want it after using all my credits on death vortex.

I really liked Wolf's ideas but some cool ones I made up would be:
Burning into ash
Being beamed to heaven with angel wings/ getting dragged down by a devils fork for those sneaky rebellers
Disappearing in true Jedi fashion
Pixelated evaporation like old 8-bit games
More extreme ragdoll force applied sending them into orbit
Super dramatic clutching of heart and collapsing
Turning into a ghost and flying away
Revealing that it was a disguised Saxton Hale all along
Being electrocuted (for simple people who prefer not to be smitten)
Fortnite elimation effect (taken away by strange drone thingy)
Splatoon elimination effect (squid soul)

And the one that should already exist:
Respawn with full admin powers and Bene congratulates the player

Poizen

Mildly Menacing

Poizen

Be able to use coins to use ur mic while dead in Jailbreak.
Probable be like 5k coins to use ur mic for 1 minute or something idk, whatever seems fair.
Im just desperate to use my mic while dead outside of becoming a mod

Scorching Mana

New gambling type! So both teams will have 60 seconds to vote which team will win and they will bet their credits. For example: if red bets 100 credits blu bets 200 if red wins they could get 200 credits.

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
New gambling type! So both teams will have 60 seconds to vote which team will win and they will bet their credits. For example: if red bets 100 credits blu bets 200 if red wins they could get 200 credits.
Are the bet credits for each team counted by the people that put the bets or the whole team has to? If so then how are the credits shared? Maybe the credits are in numbers that can be split with everyone in the team which has to be it.

Scorching Mana

Are the bet credits for each team counted by the people that put the bets or the whole team has to? If so then how are the credits shared? Maybe the credits are in numbers that can be split with everyone in the team which has to be it.
so basicly the people who bet their credits will recieve or lose their credits. For example: if 2 players each bet 200 credits and 3 players from blu each bet 100 credits and red won, the 3 players would lose 100 credits and the 2 players on red would each get 150. The reds would keep the credits which they bet.

Sammy~?

Truly Feared

Sammy~?

•Titles
"Legendary~ "
(25,000 credits)
"Banned~"
(25,000 credits)
"._."
(10,000 credits)
Do not include the " "
I'd see these 3 being in the game, they might already be. I don't check shop often enough to see it though.
I wouldn't see this one being added but, I'll shoot my shot.
"Dex~ "
(10,000) credits or (100,000)
Either way I'll buy it if it comes out.

Oak

Gore-Spattered
I think having a [Stonks] tag will make the shop more stonks. Maybe a colour combo could be [Stonks] (the gray being white, had to make it gray so you could see it). It's price could be the same as the [Rich] tag. (Forgot Bene made this thread so I'll delete my old post)
1598641732266.png

Jack5

Strange

Jack5

Have you considered adding Trails to the list of purchasable items? All you need is a standard format and someone that can make them for you.

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Have you considered adding Trails to the list of purchasable items? All you need is a standard format and someone that can make them for you.
Hello,

we provide trails that have a singular solid color.
We do not add any custom trails as those can become quite tedious to download and we try to force as little downloadable content on players as possible.

Bigunit

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Make !emotes available for purchase per piece in store, since even many donors don´t know about emotes. It will make them more popular to use.
And for donors all emotes will be for free.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom