Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

legend: 500 points

Why is there a tag called BLW.TF 2016.

You might need to change the year on that tag.

Last edited by a moderator:

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

1. That one is already implemented with the inflate hands x2
2. That would be mostly irritating to everyone especially on jailbreak where you need to be able to hear. People with a ton of points could abuse it too.
1. Than Ban It Just From Jailbreak Servers And Whats The Price Than Wich Price Do You Think Is the Best?

So basically just no voice line cooldowns?
Yeah.
That's definitely a good idea.
No, Just Only On Heavy

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

1. Than Ban It Just From Jailbreak Servers And Whats The Price Than Wich Price Do You Think Is the Best?

We Have These Things Called Rules Which We Like People To Follow And One Of These Rules We Like People To Follow Is "No Spamming". So Maybe If People Are Spamming They Are Breaking The Rules. We Also Limit The Amount Of Sounds People Can Play To A Limit For A Reason.

scout | trade.tf

Truly Feared

We Have These Things Called Rules Which We Like People To Follow And One Of These Rules We Like People To Follow Is "No Spamming". So Maybe If People Are Spamming They Are Breaking The Rules. We Also Limit The Amount Of Sounds People Can Play To A Limit For A Reason.
Why Cant Just Do Something Like This You Say About Limit Right? So,WHY Dont Buy It And When You Buy It. It Will Say On Chat You Can Say Pootis 15 Times And Why Dont We Bump The Price Up to Advoid Abuse Of It. And What You Said About We Also Limit The Amount Of Sounds People Can Play To A Limit, Everyone Can Just 1. 2. 3. And Say It At The Same Time

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Why Cant Just Do Something Like This You Say About Limit Right? So,WHY Dont Buy It And When You Buy It. It Will Say On Chat You Can Say Pootis 15 Times And Why Dont We Bump The Price Up to Advoid Abuse Of It. And What You Said About We Also Limit The Amount Of Sounds People Can Play To A Limit, Everyone Can Just 1. 2. 3. And Say It At The Same Time

It Is Spam. Also Why Would Someone Pay For Something They Can Use For Free By Typing "!sounds". I Might Need To Take A Leaf Out Of @Viking34 's Book And Make You A Diagram.

Legitamatetoster

Scarcely Lethal
i have some store suggestions:
  • Re-skins/textures: have the player use some of their credits to get a Re-skin for a weapon they have.
  • Choose the dice: the player may choose one RTD effects to be active, for an amount of credits, depending on the RTD chosen.
  • Player models: this one is a bit tricky to get, but if you found someone dedicated to making custom models in tf2 and ported them to Blackwonder and let people play as them, that would be pretty cool.
  • Music: the player may use credits to play any song from tf2 on the server, this way people could have some intense battles with some intense music.
  • Donate: a player can donate any credits they dont want or need to another player in the current server, this could be good for if an admin want to reward a team player or if someone does not want their credits anymore.
  • Taunts: the player may bye taunts (albeit expensive) that they may only use in blackwonder servers, these taunts will be very expensive and hard to get, but it will be worth it for those people that like to play on blackwonder a lot and dont have the money for taunts.
These are the best things i could come up with for now, i might update this later, please tell me if you like anything on here :3

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
  • Re-skins/textures: have the player use some of their credits to get a Re-skin for a weapon they have.
  • Choose the dice: the player may choose one RTD effects to be active, for an amount of credits, depending on the RTD chosen.
  • Player models: this one is a bit tricky to get, but if you found someone dedicated to making custom models in tf2 and ported them to Blackwonder and let people play as them, that would be pretty cool.
  • Music: the player may use credits to play any song from tf2 on the server, this way people could have some intense battles with some intense music.
  • Donate: a player can donate any credits they dont want or need to another player in the current server, this could be good for if an admin want to reward a team player or if someone does not want their credits anymore.
  • Taunts: the player may bye taunts (albeit expensive) that they may only use in blackwonder servers, these taunts will be very expensive and hard to get, but it will be worth it for those people that like to play on blackwonder a lot and dont have the money for taunts.
These are the best things i could come up with for now, i might update this later, please tell me if you like anything on here :3
1. I'm pretty sure we can already give away credits to other users.
2. We couldn't add virtual items that already exist within TF2, such as taunts, hats, unusual effects, etc. to our shop, because then, VALVe could take action against us.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

1.: Unless these are custom made skins, I don't think we will give tf2 items to players the same way how we don't have !taunts command. If you don't have an item in your inventory you shouldn't use it. Valve could also see it in a bad way if they decide to look.
2.: Could be abused.
3.: Could be abused + If you can use it with credits then what's the point of donating.
4.: I don't know about this, Could be slightly annoying especially if the songs are longer.
5.: Everyone can do that, it's just called "Gifting"
6.: Same as 1

Well, yeah, thanks tho.

Lemonchickeno

Unremarkable
Custom tag - 10000 Credits.
For people who want there own tag created, the custom tag is like a /dm for everybody (with enough money) to use for titles.
Once you buy it you have to equip it for the command. (which can be like /ct or something like that). Maybe the command is only allowed if the player has the custom title equip.
Custom tags only allow 9 or less characters. Once you finish making your custom tag you can add 1 color to your tag (from menu). From there you can edit it to be something else with a different color :D

Pros- CUSTOM TITLES WOOOO THATS SO LEGIT!
Cons- People will change there title to be something rude, disrespectful or racist.

ps. Happy birthday buster

Melonious

Notably Dangerous
For people who want there own tag created, the custom tag is like a /dm for everybody (with enough money) to use for titles.
Once you buy it you have to equip it for the command. (which can be like /ct or something like that). Maybe the command is only allowed if the player has the custom title equip.
Custom tags only allow 9 or less characters. Once you finish making your custom tag you can add 1 color to your tag (from menu). From there you can edit it to be something else with a different color :D

Cons- People will change there title to be something rude, disrespectful or racist.

ps. Happy birthday buster
I totally agree with this. However that con thing is going to be a problem, but hopefully this community is great enough. The seniors that are able earn 10K credits should be respectful enough to not abuse that. Also perhaps a censorship system can be implemented.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper

i doubt anyone who spent a key or a few 6 months on this community will use the "Custom titles" in an incorrect way...
such as racism or rude names or any of that sort, that just doesn't make any sense, so it's not a con actually!

Anyhow, if someone did use that title in a bad way, we can just simply take it from him...
here's 10K credits or half a key gone in the gutter.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

Ehh, I disagree Wolf. We would be full with a lot of semi offensive titles (this is still Tf2..), this would cause constant problems because lets say someone uses a tag called "You stupid niqqer" q instead of g. He would argue that it's not offensive, I'd argue that it is and I'd take it away, he'd lose 10k credits and get mad. There also need to be restrictions, a lot of them. You shouldn't be able to write donor or admin or donator or administrator etc.. It shouldn't be longer than idk, 15 characters cuz it will just make the chat look ugly.

I just see a lot of issues with this and no real advantage. We can always add funny titles, we certainly need to add a few in the near future. This seems unnecessary to me.
I like the idea of changing the color of the title though. For a certain amount of credits.

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared
an Idea I had was to build buildings for example:
sentries > (mini) 100 (level 1) 200 (level 2) 300 (level 3) 400
dispensers > (level 1) 400 credits (level 2) 500 (credits level 3) 550
teleporters (yell medic once to place the entrance teleporter, yell again in a different location to build the exit) (level 1) 150 (level 2) 250 (level 3) 350
and if your an engie you can use these but you can have a repair node (repairs nearby buildings) 500 credits

Edit the prices as you like but I think I have something good here...

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
an Idea I had was to build buildings for example:
sentries > (mini) 100 (level 1) 200 (level 2) 300 (level 3) 400
dispensers > (level 1) 400 credits (level 2) 500 (credits level 3) 550
teleporters (yell medic once to place the entrance teleporter, yell again in a different location to build the exit) (level 1) 150 (level 2) 250 (level 3) 350
and if your an engie you can use these but you can have a repair node (repairs nearby buildings) 500 credits

Edit the prices as you like but I think I have something good here...

Simply put, a game breaking suggestion...

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
"BlackWonder | Orange x3 | 100% Crits | x10"
Game breaking at it's finest
I would post the comment where x20 was complained about due to crashing servers but I can't find it
EDIT: nevermind all I had to do was ask
http://i.imgur.com/IGEUmp3.png

These things are completely different tho ._.
Basically you are saying that the sentry, dispensers, teleporters can be used from the store at any given moment, at any given time, at ANY server...
Meanwhile it can be abused in saxton hale, DR, jailbreak, and so on...

However, a "BlackWonder | Orange x3 | 100% Crits | x10" is but a harmless joke, it's a ""gamemode"" on it's own, not extra stuff that you could buy by playing or selling some metal and keys to get...

Again, this idea is not an option, thanks for your time tho!

Oxi-moron

Truly Feared

These things are completely different tho ._.
Basically you are saying that the sentry, dispensers, teleporters can be used from the store at any given moment, at any given time, at ANY server...
Meanwhile it can be abused in saxton hale, DR, jailbreak, and so on...

However, a "BlackWonder | Orange x3 | 100% Crits | x10" is but a harmless joke, it's a ""gamemode"" on it's own, not extra stuff that you could buy by playing or selling some metal and keys to get...

Again, this idea is not an option, thanks for your time tho!
it's just an idea, that can also be modified to fit into play.
for example we could make it higher priced to where it can't be spammed multiple times

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
How about Trails or hat colors?

Trails will increase the download time, we have footprints tho, which is good enough for now.

coloring hats... well... instead we can color players, which is sort of fine if you don't abuse it.
coloring hats might fall under the meaning of giving players an item that they don't have, which will make valve supah angry birbs and crash into our servers D:

Both of these are donor only tho.

Thanks for your suggestion!

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom