Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

Donkeykong64gmail

This might sound like a stupid question, but is there a way to deposit items for credits?

Oh, and by the way, you can exploit the redeem code

Last edited:

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
!car for 1500 credits BTW my god help me tag dosent show up in chat o_O
Thank you for reporting this bug.
I will look into it and it will probably fixed later this day. If it doesn't then the servers will probably need a restart which happens automatically every day

takayatodorokif1

Unremarkable
It's possible to disable effects that give a substantial and unfair advantage, like "invert torso" who makes people behind a barrier to stay invisible while he can see and shot you?

Last edited:

Dirakia

Positively Inhumane
It's possible to disable effects that give a substantial and unfair advantage, like "invert torso" who makes people behind a barrier to stay invisible while he can see and shot you?
Hmmm, i dont know who you mean, but OBVIOUSLY not me or TheTimeBreaker xD
And no i dont think so that this is possible
But what could be possible is, if we add a killcam to see where he was, might talk to Benedevil bout that

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Increased prices of inverted commands. If there are still issues with this command being misused, please contact me and I will remove them entirely

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

!robot for a map, Equip model for a map, disco mode for the round, footprints (expensive)

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
How about gambling? Or is that looked down apawn here? A system where you deposit credits and gamble with the credits recieved :) so lets say you deposit a key, and you get 2500 credits right? You type "!spycrab" and you search for someone willing to gamble the same ammount. You get teleported to a room where its just you and the other person... The server decides first to 3 wins or loses.The server also restricts all weapons, leaving the disguise kit.... the server instructs you to taunt once and then makes you auto taunt...whoever wins gets all LE POINTZ!

Lane

Sufficiently Lethal

donny

How about gambling? Or is that looked down apawn here? A system where you deposit credits and gamble with the credits recieved :) so lets say you deposit a key, and you get 2500 credits right? You type "!spycrab" and you search for someone willing to gamble the same ammount. You get teleported to a room where its just you and the other person... The server decides first to 3 wins or loses.The server also restricts all weapons, leaving the disguise kit.... the server instructs you to taunt once and then makes you auto taunt...whoever wins gets all LE POINTZ!
That would require a whole rework and possibly a new storebot :-/ good idea though!

Kowii

Inactive, But always lurking.

Kow

More titles

I could have some suggestions
Weeaboo
The Amazing
Assassin

That's all I can think of tbh XD

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
More titles

I could have some suggestions
Weeaboo
The Amazing
Assassin

That's all I can think of tbh XD

Well, we already god some nice titels

Weeaboo... meh
The Amazong... meh
Assassin... meh

I suggest a title for 1 point, something between the lines of:
You really just wanted a title, don't you?
Low Peasant Title
The Gibus Title
The "I'm a F2P" Title

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom