Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Make contrats "rerollable" once every day, just a convenience thing so you don't have to switch servers/grind an absurd amount if the current mod doesnt support it very well

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
How about full refunds on titles and weapon colors. Its not like you can exploit them, I wish I didn't have to get rid of something and then work a lil (sounds pathetic) just to change weapon colors. I just feel theres no reason not give a full refund. Also, can you update the orange color for weapons, its more along yellow. Arent I a stickler!

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
On Saxton Hale let people pick their hale for like 500-1000 credits with a /haletype or something. I don't like being horseman every other hour that I get to be hale in the long queue. No one likes being horseman every other hour after waiting in the long queue. No one likes horseman.

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
On Saxton Hale let people pick their hale for like 500-1000 credits with a /haletype or something. I don't like being horseman every other hour that I get to be hale in the long queue. No one likes being horseman every other hour after waiting in the long queue. No one likes horseman.
Agreed

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Or like a menu where you can buy the Hales and random is unlocked by default...

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
@Jim , @Pepsi Man and @Jiggly

I like the idea, but if we were to implement it, we need to consider the following things:

• Every Hale should be available even without credits. Like @Jiggly said, keep random select by default.
  • We should not make it very cheap to buy your preferred Hale. But also not too expensive. To cheap could mean that one or more Hales are never played. Too expensive and most player would rather go with random. I do not know how much credits per hour you get, but around 8 hours of gameplay should be enough to buy your preferred Hale once. But this needs to be discussed, since I disregarded contracts and other ways of earning credits.
  • There are already many VSH specific commands out there. Halenext/Haledmgon/VSHcore and others. It is already hard to keep track of all the commands. So I suggest to send an automatic server message with all VSH specific commands every now and then on the chat. Instead of many separate messages.

Side note: Does anyone know if it is possible to re-skin a Hale? I mean purely in color. The same coloring we use for players (!colorme black)

Pepsi Man

Unremarkable
Make contrats "rerollable" once every day, just a convenience thing so you don't have to switch servers/grind an absurd amount if the current mod doesnt support it very well
Agreed, I have to kill 50 people with a syringe gun, not to be rude but I only play on your "Stop that tank, FF2, and Hale" servers. So this contract basically will never be done. This is a good suggestion

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda not with the same plugin as the Hale texture gets provided by server files, you would make another plugin for coloring the Hale.

Also there is already an pretty compact menu with many commands under !hale (or /hale), but the !haledmg on should be added, mayby alongside the notification that you actually can use the RBG color code for it (Like !haledmg on 255 0 0 makes the text red) wich many don't even know about.

About !vshc I would leave it as it is since only experienced players should use and know about it (wich they do), adding it to the compact menu may serve as a "Newbietrap" as some cores can really make it impossible (faster speed makes heavies as fast as the Hale and all others even faster, combine with the +200 hp and you're dead).

Nethertheless it should be fairly easy to expand the menu with such commands, but should get a better notifiation instead of just "use !hale to learn more about the mode" so people actually use it.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Though is it off-topic, I feel the need to defend my pride here

@DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda
About !vshc I would leave it as it is since only experienced players should use and know about it (wich they do), adding it to the compact menu may serve as a "Newbietrap" as some cores can really make it impossible (faster speed makes heavies as fast as the Hale and all others even faster, combine with the +200 hp and you're dead).

I won with impossible mode TWICE against 20+ players. Granted, it was military area and granted, they were not very good. BUT I still won twice with everything on. Wolf also did win at least once with impossible mode.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Though is it off-topic, I feel the need to defend my pride here

I won with impossible mode TWICE against 20+ players. Granted, it was military area and granted, they were not very good. BUT I still won twice with everything on. Wolf also did win at least once with impossible mode.

lol, i remember the time, ages ago, back when VSHCore wasn't a thing before...
I respawned the entire 20+ enemy team 2 times (of course after i made a vote), meaning i killed more than 60 players in a single saxton hale round.... i barely had any HP left... i think i was about to die as well, i remember that at the end, i went ahead to kill this person from far away, super jumped towards him, strafed circles around him before landing and obliterating him and sending him to the 7th dimension...... everyone in the server just screamed at me... at how i killed them, everyone one of them 3 whole times in one saxton hale round... i remember i had like less than 100 HP at the time... it was just beautiful... (i was the default saxton hale)
it felt really good, to do such a thing...

And i can guarantee that dassy was actually able to pull what he said off, since he too is an old vsh player, he was a beast as well!

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Impossible mode doesnt activate all the other bonuses, most notably you can still 1-hit weak classes and only scouts are faster than you, mini-crit instead of full crits..
In generall, Impossible mode is alot easier than activating all other cores as it only gives a fraction of each core.

lol, i remember the time, ages ago, back when VSHCore wasn't a thing before...
I respawned the entire 20+ enemy team 2 times (of course after i made a vote), meaning i killed more than 60 players in a single saxton hale round.... i barely had any HP left... i think i was about to die as well, i remember that at the end, i went ahead to kill this person from far away, super jumped towards him, strafed circles around him before landing and obliterating him and sending him to the 7th dimension...... everyone in the server just screamed at me... at how i killed them, everyone one of them 3 whole times in one saxton hale round... i remember i had like less than 100 HP at the time... it was just beautiful... (i was the default saxton hale)
it felt really good, to do such a thing...

Quite reasonable, during the midday where not so many good players play you mostly end up with 19k/22k health , but this quickly shifts to 15k/22k
as the more experienced players start playing (both cases with some cores).

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Impossible mode doesnt activate all the other bonuses, most notably you can still 1-hit weak classes and only scouts are faster than you, mini-crit instead of full crits..
In generall, Impossible mode is alot easier than activating all other cores as it only gives a fraction of each core.

Are you sure we are talking about the same impossible mode? Since the one I played in give the players ALL bonuses. You can't 1-hit kill anyone. Everyone, except Heavy, walks faster than you. Maybe they patched it later?

Also, another suggestion so we can keep this conversation going:

Being able to place a "bounty" on a player. Of course this would not be included on every gamemode. Jailbreak would be an anarchy.. wait, it already is. But I imagine it fun if you can place a definite amount of credits on a player, and by whoever the player is killed gets the bounty.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

Are you sure we are talking about the same impossible mode? Since the one I played in give the players ALL bonuses. You can't 1-hit kill anyone. Everyone, except Heavy, walks faster than you. Maybe they patched it later?

Really? Now impossible mode scouts have 175 hp, mini-crit instead of crit, not as much knockback compared to extra damage and by far less speed.

EDIT: you can only 1 hit scouts with sandman it seems. But there still seems to be a difference in health as you can 2 hit Soliders instead of the 3 hit via the core

Being able to place a "bounty" on a player. Of course this would not be included on every gamemode. Jailbreak would be an anarchy.. wait, it already is. But I imagine it fun if you can place a definite amount of credits on a player, and by whoever the player is killed gets the bounty.

Who would place the bounty?

Last edited:

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Admin
Really? Now impossible mode scouts have 175 hp, mini-crit instead of crit, not as much knockback compared to extra damage and by far less speed.

EDIT: you can only 1 hit scouts with sandman it seems. But there still seems to be a difference in health as you can 2 hit Soliders instead of the 3 hit via the core

Whatever the case is, it is not easy to pull off. My point is that while hard, it is not impossible as shown by me and Wolf. Back when I was active I pulled off some serious stuns... Like that one time I solo'd an experienced 12k Saxton Hale on military who used his rage. Damn these were the good old times with Zyllr, Wiltshire Rob.. right @2010wolf | Blw.tf ?

Who would place the bounty?

Any player would have the ability to place a bounty on another player via the shop. They then may chose a pre-determined amount of credits on a player. Again, doing this on jailbreak would be insane. But on other maps, like VSH, x10/20/50 it might turn out fun. Kind of like a global duel who everyone on the other team can take part in

xXN00bSlayrXx

Gore-Spattered
New Titles

1 point = New Player
Low-End = Loner
Low-End = Spoi
High-End = Friendly Multilator
High-End = Sandvich/Dalokos/Steak addict
High-End = Unusual wearer
High-End = A wild
EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE = Totally a staff member ;)

WassaB

Strange
Skins. Add skins to the command. Like new skins not just the robot or the skeleton skins.
Also add a taunt command list so everyone can taunt.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom