Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

~Wolf!

Somewhat Threatening

Zhiris

What if....
You have too many credits in the store and you will get a money effect following you as you walk, just like the Demoman hat with the coins.
It's funny so people will play for weeks to achieve this, it should be one of the most difficult things to achieve.

And how about a boom-box for all classes?
it will play songs close around that person, with just 3-5 small looping songs available.

And oh oh!
Special death effects! after you hit 0 hp?
Like... you can buy your own death animation?
You can be hit by thunder, shocked and obliterated in bits~
Expensive ones like a small explosion (does no damage around) Getting beamed up by aliens? Crazy stuff! A pit from hell opens and drags you down!

A tiny desk engineer on your shoulder as item!
I love them so much! I want 20!

Jump sound when you jump?
Maybe not a good idea... Like the rest, let's move on.

Calming Music-Dispenser?
Calming music dispenser...

Stupid costom taunts! I am not doing a good job in suggesting store ideas!

OKAY I KNOW!
IT'S TIME TO STOP!

No more stupid idea's for today..

Last edited:

Boney African Feet

An Extraordinary Nerd

Pip

What if....
You have too many credits in the store and you will get a money effect following you as you walk, just like the Demoman hat with the coins.
It's funny so people will play for weeks to achieve this, it should be one of the most difficult things to achieve.

it will play songs close around that person, with just 3-5 small looping songs available.

And oh oh!
Expensive ones like a small explosion (does no damage around) Getting beamed up by aliens? Crazy stuff! A pit from hell opens and drags you down!

Calming Music-Dispenser?

OKAY I KNOW!
IT'S TIME TO STOP!

Would lenghten download time and therefore probably won't get accepted but still I like this idea! :D

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
What if....

And oh oh!

Calming Music-Dispenser?

OKAY I KNOW!
IT'S TIME TO STOP!

I can look into something like the desk engineer and the custom death, but the rest is either not possible or adds too much to the download list.

v0!d

boson

Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder
I made a discussion on adding more commands to the shop, and i was suggesting bumper cars that cost 450 credits to purchase permanently. And the !taunts menu for 250-500 credits to own permanently.

Viking34

Alleviator of freedom
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Before everyone murders the guy above me with 'old' ratings, remember that the thread is marked as 'read me' and is still somewhat relevant!

Wolfi

Truly Feared
There could be a system where it would check if your f2p or not and only let premiums (p2p's) access the !taunt menu.
Ok but still I don't own all the taunts but I think for all the people who own the taunts and spent their own money buying them they should be allowed to use them without people who didn't pay for them being able to use them.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I made a discussion on adding more commands to the shop, and i was suggesting bumper cars that cost 450 credits to purchase permanently. And the !taunts menu for 250-500 credits to own permanently.
That is way too cheap thou..
Could buy 'em both xD..
Going for the Blackwonder tag thou....

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom