Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for some Store suggestions

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

As you all have seen, we have now implemented a store which contains weapon colors, titles and a few commands.
We would like to ask you, if you had any suggestion as for which commands colors or titles we should implement next! Also if you wish you could make adequate price suggestions

Thanks

Blackwonder

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

In Jailbreak maybe a instant respawn for 350 credits.

Again in jailbreak maybe you get your ammo upon spawning into the game for 500 credits.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

In Jailbreak maybe a instant respawn for 350 credits.

Again in jailbreak maybe you get your ammo upon spawning into the game for 500 credits.

Anyone with a lot of credits can just go rebel, respawn, rebel, respawn, rebel, respawn, and then if someone has enough credits to keep this going they could claim spawn/freekill. Don't see the point in it personally.

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
maybe 1 respawn per map and it would reset every map change?
If you could buy a respawn than people would do this: Donate a key to get a lot of credits --> respawn themselves when cell doors are open and guards are gone --> go to armory --> kill all guards.
That would be kind of chaotic in my opinion...

Heff

Somewhat Threatening

heff

but that would only happen once per map and also maybe their could be a warning message saying a red has respawned?

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

but that would only happen once per map and also maybe their could be a warning message saying a red has respawned?

Not worth the time getting Fake Ben to set it up so a message could play, and even if it was once per map, multiple could do it, and it would cause way to many problems with people claiming freekill.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Add instant respawn with godmode and instakill and unlimited ammo as well as noclip, all for the cost of 1 credit, and a cooldown of 1 second
Wooh best choice of the centry.
our servers will get flooded by active players just because of this very well thought of and balanced feature. am i right?

WAIT!!! AN EVEN BETTER IDEA!!! SMITE @ALL FOR THE COST OF -50 CREDITS!!! YES!!! WE WILL GIVE THEM 50 CREDITS AND SMITE EVERYONE WOOOHOOO!!!!

e4b8ba4137.png

Yes i'm being sarcastic you humorless piece of $#!T

Last edited:

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Add instant respawn with godmode and instakill and unlimited ammo as well as noclip, all for the cost of 1 credit, and a cooldown of 1 second
Wooh best choice of the centry.
our servers will get flooded by active players just because of this very well thought of and balanced feature. am i right?

WAIT!!! AN EVEN BETTER IDEA!!! SMITE @ALL FOR THE COST OF -50 CREDITS!!! YES!!! WE WILL GIVE THEM 50 CREDITS AND SMITE EVERYONE WOOOHOOO!!!!

4ab3615bb7.png

Yes i'm being sarcastic you humorless piece of $#!T

Am I detecting some sarcasm there?

ok maybe donors and admin could get respawns for free

Still no point, the issues still stand.

DasMalzbier| Lazy Panda

Tfw ab0se is not an allowed title word
Admin
Eh, let me get my non-existing brain power started and see what comes out

We already got most of the amazing stuff covered.
The only thing I can think off are like full-body skins (potato, cactus, a figure like tracer from Overwatch...), different sound effects (like you hear lasers instead of the normal pistol shot) and buyable map secrets. The last one is not only for Dr, but also vsh and other. Tips&Tricks will be listed there for a cheap price of... idk, 100 credits? Or the player find it out themselves.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
You know I've Personally wanted a way to earn credit's. Yes there is a way to earn credit's "Contracts" But a way that will make people use the system more just like the newly updated "uber-upgrades" Thanks @Benedevil <3 Boo Boo ;)

The way i see the new system

Example)
15 kill's = 15 Credits
30 kill's = 30 Credits
50 kill's = 50 Credits

Or God-like "30 kill's" <----- I think Get 15 Credit's
Or Unstoppable "50 kill's" get 30 Credit's (make sure it has to be "Reasonable") Up the Price's a little bit make the "Contracts" Give less Credit's 50 credit's each one (No more No less) "Balance" The two so it's easier but it make's it feel harder.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
!shop > weapon color > Rainbow. 1000 or 2000 credits (or generally speaking the cost of every color that is in a rainbow + the cost of the effect that is applied, which is how it can switch between colors)
or
!shop > weapon color > Custom color organized rainbow. (Allows you to choose multiple colors from your already purchased colors as a *Rainbow* color. 2000 or 3000 credits (Or generally speaking the cost of every color in the colors menu + the effect that is applied, which is how it can switch between colors.)

For example i have only bought red and black, when i choose the custom color, a menu will open telling me to choose any color i want from what i have bought, right after i choose the color the weapon will apply that color immediately, when i choose another one, the weapon will switch between that other color (Black) and then to (Red) every second or so.

And so on and so fourth with multiple colors.

I only thought of this idea since... well.. when i opened the titles menu i only found one item which is the most expensive, so i thought to my self, why not make an other expensive item in the colors menu?

***Keep in mind that the prices that i have put is simply my own opinion, tell me if you disagree with the price and give me a more **Reasonable price**

ALSO, i know there are trails in the donor and admin menu, but why not make it also in the shop menu?
UNLESS you just want the trails and every other **Special** thing in the donor menu to be only accessible by donors so they can feel ***Special***
IF SO, i completely understand, and there is no need to add the trails.

Also... Why not add a ((Review/Trying)) feature?
Which adds whatever item or thing that you bought in the store in your inventory for 20 seconds or so, as you might be able to test it or see how it looks like, i think this should only apply for colors tho, nothing else more.

This is really up to you if you think the ((Review/Trying)) feature is worth it or not, keep in mind i haven't really gave it a deep thought, as i have just thought about it while writing this post.

ANYWAYS, Good luck ben with your *Chuckle* ((TEAM)) project
AHAHAHA plzdnthatemeorkilmeibegyou*cries*

SammyPs

Strange
Buy hats, cosmetics for the server only, you have a menu with the hats you've bought and you can choose to wear which one from your menu.

Suggested command: !hats

Also, auras?

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
Buy hats, cosmetics for the server only, you have a menu with the hats you've bought and you can choose to wear which one from your menu.

Suggested command: !hats

Also, auras?
No. Valve bans every server which fakes items. That's why you don't see !knife in csgo servers that often.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)

Top Bottom