Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

Smasher

Mildly Menacing
"The hidden game mode" in a blackwonder server. Its just like saxton hale but the boss is a spy with massive hp (depends on how many people are on the server) he can stay cloaked for a long time but can remove the cloak when he's attacking against 12 reds and have a ability to help him get the reds that are getting harder to kill
Just a suggestion

Cake :3

Notably Dangerous
Staff Member
Admin
I made a little mistake in the code which broke all melee specific upgrades and heavy minigun specific upgrades. My apologies. Here's the fixed one.
The code is free for use at any servers,still.

Attachments

• Blackwonder_UU (Fix.).zip
    91.4 KB · Views: 342

BeATLinkz

Mildly Menacing
a server Idea that would be lowkey cool is a larger version of some of the more light minigames in jail break such as sentry run or something making it a larger course with different maps and obstacles at the end there would be like a special super sentry or something. with 1 team trying to either break or get past all the sentry's with awards to the people to the people that died the least (like more credits or something)

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
I made a little mistake in the code which broke all melee specific upgrades and heavy minigun specific upgrades. My apologies. Here's the fixed one.
The code is free for use at any servers,still.
Hello cake, it seems like both versions you uploaded are identical. Could you perhaps upload your newest version or point me towards the line of code that causes the error?

Thanks,
Ben

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hello cake, it seems like both versions you uploaded are identical. Could you perhaps upload your newest version or point me towards the line of code that causes the error?

Thanks,
Ben
I have now resolved this together with cake and UberUpgrades is now on the latest version!
Thanks

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Posting verbatim, on behalf of Emperor Bird who had troubles posting this.

"I was Wondering Wouldn’t it be fun to have a tournament because I feel like the Hale server on blue aren’t getting as many players as it used to and I want to spark up something for the players so People would get thrilled to get back on the VSH servers. I hope You guys add this and Thank you for your time. :)"

no way

Could someone please change this server 139.99.130.6:27025 from Dustbowl Classwars to Dustbowl Instaspawn, people are demanding it since the last remaining AU Dustbowl server recently shutdown and it's really hurting the AU Dustbowl 08 community.

Please, thanks -no

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Could someone please change this server 139.99.130.6:27025 from Dustbowl Classwars to Dustbowl Instaspawn, people are demanding it since the last remaining AU Dustbowl server recently shutdown and it's really hurting the AU Dustbowl 08 community.

Please, thanks -no
Hello,
I've gone ahead and made a dustbowl server in australia. Here is the IP: 139.99.130.6:27045
Thanks for the suggestion!

DemiGreyPup

Greyson

I would absolutely love and appreciate a vanilla randomizer server or two with either koth_harvest as its map or a map rotation of several other koth and a few payload race maps. Maybe even a few custom ones?
I think there's less than 10 vanilla randomizer servers out there and a good half of them are cp_orange...which since a long while back an armfull of players have been bummed out about it but kept the complaint to themselves.
I'm not entirely sure if it'll reel players in immediately because it needs atleast or two players for it to start populating usually.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Here's an idea for an old gamemode that no one hosts anymore, but is pretty fun and chaotic with many players: Huntsman Hell.

Everyone is sniper with the huntsman.
Arrows explode on contact, and are fire arrows.
Snipers all have super jump (from VSH) and have 400 health.
All health packs are small, and the gamemode is arena (so once you die, no respawning)

Every now and then, a special round gets hosted.
Everyone is engineer with the rescue ranger, everything else is the same. (exploding bolts that cause fire.)

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

I don't know how many people have recommended this before, but smash bros would be greatly appreciated. I moved here after intox gaming shut down, and I missed the super smash servers! Make sure there are some in America, cuz I live near NY :p

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
I don't know how many people have recommended this before, but smash bros would be greatly appreciated. I moved here after intox gaming shut down, and I missed the super smash servers! Make sure there are some in America, cuz I live near NY :p

We actually have a smash server, but (I think) it's located in brazil. It's pretty new and was recently launched.

Ezra

Mildly Menacing

Ezra

We actually have a smash server, but (I think) it's located in brazil. It's pretty new and was recently launched.
My goodness, time to play some smash bros with 200 ping lol. Idk if it's possible to add 1 in NY. Maybe replace a server in NY that's mostly empty all the time. I know I'd play there a lot, I was addicted to that game mode lol

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Instant respawn, rtd enabled koth_wubwubwub server with no time limit/capture time

R-scootis

Notably Dangerous
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder
Ye how about a game mode called "you move you die"? The rules are that there are people who have to get to a certain place on the map to win (in overwatch its either the enemy spawn or the point but the place to go to should be the other side of the map). There are people on the other team that should be half the size of the runners' team at max. So the runners shouldn't be spotted while moving or they die by the seekers. If the seekers kill an innocent runner, then they have to suicide. There should be cliffs in the map, you can use any weapon with unlimited ammo, but they can't damage the seekers. The runners can't kill the seekers but its ok if they push them off a cliff. Sounds epic?
Edit: Rtd is allowed if you want more action but some of them should be removed for this game mode since something like god mode can just let you through easily. If you are falling, then that's not moving. If you jump, that's not moving. If you free look, that's not moving.

Last edited:
Top Bottom