Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Looking for new server ideas

Benedevil

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Owner
Developer
Hey guys,

I kinda ran into a brick while thinking of more enjoyable servers and I bet you guys would love certain servers that we do not offer yet. Just post a comment bellow and I shall go over the idea or we shall have a vote.

Thanks

Blackwonder

NightOwl

Somewhat Threatening
Also good ideas. all weapons are turned off, or to create weapons need to collect the money or attack, display and so is not possible, anyone can select people, if more people need to convert the pay so 2500 coins, weapons cost 5000
Turning on the police costs 4000 ..

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
VSH Military Area 24/7! We already have a Skyhigh Resort 24/7, and Military Area is the most loved VS Saxton Hale map ever!

Actually, that's not a bad idea at all...
i would also suggest having a map cycle of both military and dust_showdown instead of just military alone, since dust_showdown is also a pretty popular map.
Anyway that's just a suggestion.

i think bene might accept this, since it's also one of his favorite saxton hale map.

Bundax

Strange
A map labyrinth but with invisible walls , everyone see where enemies are but they don't now how much inevitable wall are between them ... so ... labyrinth or something like that but with invisible walls in my opinion that would be great

Or something like in Amnesia (water monster) you can only see water splash ... and there is no difference between enemy or ally and to make it more difficult no
pyro
... no spam bot

Normal map normal rules BUT !!!! With friendly fire ... spy check can kill you rocket jumping soldier ...that would be good lesson how to spy check

Last edited:

Wrαty

Scarcely Lethal

wraty

If someone hasn't posted this already, we should add the Murder Mod
If any of you have played Trouble in Terrorist Town, you know what I'm talking about.
This mod works very similar to trouble in terrorist town, Disc FF hosts it and I'd love to see it in an awesome community like this too!

If you don't know what ttt or the murder mod is, here is a quick explanation.
Everyone is red, as the class spy. The scoreboard you get when holding tab does not show when someone dies.
Some red spies get a gun to shoot the murderers with and others needs to collect artifacts/items to build a gun (5 recommended.)

A small few becomes the murderer. The murderers have different classes for disguising, poison, butchering and cloaking that you can pick between.
If you shoot an innocent your "karma" goes down. Karma shows what odds you have of getting something unique than normal innocent. For example, if you have good karma, you become murderer more often. Karma can be viewed with !karma. The innocents win by killing all the murderers OR waiting the time out. And the murderers win by obviously killing all the innocents.

This should be good enough of an explanation, otherwise you can search up the murder mod or even play it yourself on disc ff.

Jiggly

Wicked Nasty

Hadi

If someone hasn't posted this already, we should add the Murder Mod
If any of you have played Trouble in Terrorist Town, you know what I'm talking about.
This mod works very similar to trouble in terrorist town, Disc FF hosts it and I'd love to see it in an awesome community like this too!

If you don't know what ttt or the murder mod is, here is a quick explanation.
Everyone is red, as the class spy. The scoreboard you get when holding tab does not show when someone dies.
Some red spies get a gun to shoot the murderers with and others needs to collect artifacts/items to build a gun (5 recommended.)

A small few becomes the murderer. The murderers have different classes for disguising, poison, butchering and cloaking that you can pick between.
If you shoot an innocent your "karma" goes down. Karma shows what odds you have of getting something unique than normal innocent. For example, if you have good karma, you become murderer more often. Karma can be viewed with !karma. The innocents win by killing all the murderers OR waiting the time out. And the murderers win by obviously killing all the innocents.

This should be good enough of an explanation, otherwise you can search up the murder mod or even play it yourself on disc ff.
We had murder but it wasn't very popular and there were plenty of bugs like using console to see information and using the "inspect" to find the "detectives" (as they have a gun)

Top Bottom