Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt-A-Wish

Sonny

Wicked Nasty

lumi

Granted, the thread runs away from you in order to get active and you cannot catch it. This is your last post on the thread.

I wish I had a better ping on AUS servers.

Granted you get 5ping on AUS but a consistent 369 on every other region

I wish for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Granted you get 5ping on AUS but a consistent 369 on every other region

I wish for AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Granted, but you instead recieve BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

I wish I was the perfect person without any flaws whatsoever.

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Granted, but you instead recieve BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

I wish I was the perfect person without any flaws whatsoever.
Granted but no one likes you.

I wish that all natural disasters stop.

Zanefox

Notably Dangerous

Zanefox

Granted however they are all teleported into another dimension and coincidentally you have also been teleported.

I wish for somewhat decent wardens in JB.

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Granted however they are all teleported into another dimension and coincidentally you have also been teleported.

I wish for somewhat decent wardens in JB.

Granted, but they're so good that you find it extremely hard to win LR (or successfully rebel) without breathing the wrong way.

I'm gonna swallow my pride and wish to exist in a universe where Asriel Dreemurr exists and is my friend.

10000 Cold Knights

Sentinel
Staff Member
Admin
Granted, but they're so good that you find it extremely hard to win LR (or successfully rebel) without breathing the wrong way.

I'm gonna swallow my pride and wish to exist in a universe where Asriel Dreemurr exists and is my friend.
Granted, you are now forever trapped there alongside the most cancerous portions of the Undertale fandom ;p

I wish VAC bans had 100% accuracy and detection rate, to the point where cheating is no longer possible.

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Granted, you are now forever trapped there alongside the most cancerous portions of the Undertale fandom ;p

I wish VAC bans had 100% accuracy and detection rate, to the point where cheating is no longer possible.

Granted, but after that valve shuts down and all tf2, csgo, dota and whatever valve servers own are gone forever.

I wish for the ability to rewind time and rewind my age alongside it aswell.

x9_raven

real
Staff Member
Admin
Granted, but after that valve shuts down and all tf2, csgo, dota and whatever valve servers own are gone forever.

I wish for the ability to rewind time and rewind my age alongside it aswell.
Wish granted, but you accidentally rewind your age back to a fetus.

I wish I was in the dbz universe pls

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Wish granted, but you accidentally rewind your age back to a fetus.

I wish I was in the dbz universe pls
Wish granted, but you're the antagonist and get killed in 5 minutes of being there.

I wish all my restrictions on this thread would be removed, so i don't need my friend to type this out for me to bypass my ban on this thread

Vix

Somewhat Threatening
Wish granted, but you're the antagonist and get killed in 5 minutes of being there.

I wish all my restrictions on this thread would be removed, so i don't need my friend to type this out for me to bypass my ban on this thread

Granted, but he would be banned on every other thread, including punishment appeals.

I wish this thread would die already.

Quishy

Uncharitable
Staff Member

Vexy

Granted, but he would be banned on every other thread, including punishment appeals.

I wish this thread would die already.

Granted, but it will be brought back after dying.

I wish that Donors stopped abusing all their powers ;-;

Lox

Totally Ordinary

Loxi

Granted, but the admins will abuse their powers.

I wish for the unusual cosmetic market crash to happen once more.

Granted, but you're unaware of this crash happening and as such, cannot profit off of it in any way, shape, or form.

I wish to be any hale on the VSH LR more frequently. (Seriously. The last time I was a hale in ~4 months was when there were 5 TOTAL people on the server.)

Peter

Australium
Staff Member
Admin

CometPM

Granted, but you're unaware of this crash happening and as such, cannot profit off of it in any way, shape, or form.

I wish to be any hale on the VSH LR more frequently. (Seriously. The last time I was a hale in ~4 months was when there were 5 TOTAL people on the server.)
Granted, but you can only be HHH Jr.

I wish to be Hale on the VSH LR less frequently. I get Hale like every time and Hale is OP so the round ends very quickly.

koi_boy

Strange
Granted, but the Hale targets you and your teammates get in the way

I wish the bloom in H: Reach was less aggressive
Granted. You can no longer aim, and the bullets come out on a fixed part of the screen. You can't move the game at all.

I wish I had b4nny level skill on TF2.

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Granted. You can no longer aim, and the bullets come out on a fixed part of the screen. You can't move the game at all.

I wish I had b4nny level skill on TF2.
granted, but you lose all interest in TF2 and move on to other games, never looking back.

I wish that school would shut down so I had more time for reports

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

granted, but you lose all interest in TF2 and move on to other games, never looking back.

I wish that school would shut down so I had more time for reports
Wish granted, but as a compensation, BLW shuts down.

I wish NBA wasn't canceled.

koi_boy

Strange
He is terrible at sniper now, but he's a god at every other class. You can't snipe, backstab or airshot him.

I wish I had a gamer PC, not my crappy notebook

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom