Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Corrupt-A-Wish

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Wish Granted, but the chance is 1/1,000,000

I wish my iPhone 3GS had a longer battery life
Granted but the amount of extra battery it had caused a large amount of electric to run up your arm causing you to be paralyzed forever

I wish I knew how electricity works on the human body

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Granted. You are falsely convicted of a crime and sentenced to death. You are given the electric chair, and as you are executed, you suddenly understand exactly how electricity works on the human body.

I wish for a single tube of toothpaste. If I get anything more than just one tube of toothpaste I am going to be extremely angry.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Granted. You are falsely convicted of a crime and sentenced to death. You are given the electric chair, and as you are executed, you suddenly understand exactly how electricity works on the human body.

I wish for a single tube of toothpaste. If I get anything more than just one tube of toothpaste I am going to be extremely angry.
Granted but the tube of toothpaste is bigger than your house.
I wish all food and drink was banana peel flavoured.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Granted but the tube of toothpaste is bigger than your house.
I wish all food and drink was banana peel flavoured.
Granted, but bananapeels can now be genetically modified to whatever flavor you want, except banana peel flavor.
I wish that isabele from animal crossing was my gf.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
Granted, but bananapeels can now be genetically modified to whatever flavor you want, except banana peel flavor.
I wish that isabele from animal crossing was my gf.
Granted but she still isn't real.
I wish to spread an incurable virus which I am immune to that causes you to eat banana peels until you die.

Yelowchy

Gore-Spattered
Granted but she still isn't real.
I wish to spread an incurable virus which I am immune to that causes you to eat banana peels until you die.
Granted, but the world doesn’t have enough banana peels to kill 7 billion humans, so when they are out of banana peels they eat eggs instead.

I wish I was a wolf.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Granted but Big bang somehow gets created restoring everything to normal (?? idk about universe)

I wish I could live in thirdperson.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Granted. You now have a disassociate mental illness.

I wish that I ruled the world.
Granted but its only for a day before everyone complains to you about your problems and now you are overthrown because of the disarray caused by the warring community.

I wish Nintendo buffed Kirby into S tier

Philip

Australium
Granted but its only for a day before everyone complains to you about your problems and now you are overthrown because of the disarray caused by the warring community.

I wish Nintendo buffed Kirby into S tier
Wish granted. However, he becomes so overpowered, he gets banned in tournaments.

I wish that Kim Jong Un would have a redemption arc.

Tax Fraud

The Monkey King
Staff Member
Wish granted. However, he becomes so overpowered, he gets banned in tournaments.

I wish that Kim Jong Un would have a redemption arc.
Granted but it was so cheesy and forced that everyone hates it and now the show and manga is discontinued

I wish I could mass freekill pedestrians like herald does

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Granted but you get called out and banned the one time you freekill.

I wish that I could twist the jailbreak rules however and whenever I want.

Chanka

Truly Feared

Chanka

Granted, but after a day of rule twisting and playing you get perma banned by every community there is.

I wish I could revert back time to any point I want so I could try and save a relationship and stop myself from doing a few big mistakes

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 3)

Top Bottom