Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Moku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric61485

Spectacularly Lethal

Kyde

-support for all reasons above. I would maybe change my support, if you at least would try to be more active on the forums, because, almost all of the posts that you've done after 2 months have been for this Admin App.

Screenshot_2017_01_17_19_39_33.png

Screenshot_2017_01_17_19_39_17.png

RainbowRobb

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
I do appreciate how you made some changes and additions to your application what comments were made.
I have have been on the server with you many times, and you have always been polite.

Something went wrong with this application. I think you rushed your answers, and then you became overly defensive which made you look bad.

I can't speak for what is actually in your mind, but for now it has to be a -Support for me. I think in a month when people can fully reset from whatever on Earth happened on this app, you could apply again.

I would also work on being more active on the actual forum and filing reports.

Wanka

Head Mod
Staff Member
Admin

spoi

Revalidating my -support.
Please do not rate people's messages dumb for not finding enough light in the dark. Tis childish and doesn't get you anywhere.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Why you want to become admin seems to me like a one man show. From what I see you want to become admin so you can do things you couldn't do before like banning people and doing suggestions. To me being an admin shouldn't be about the powers that come with it and what you can do, that's the point of the whole community. Secondly your punishments make zero sense. Ban Ban Ban all I see is Ban; spamming is why we have the gag and muting commands even though you say you know admin commands. Last thing is I don't think you needed to add the racial slur under the spamming section, there was no need to emphasize it. Overall I think you want to become admin for the powers that come with it which is NOT what it's about. If you really care that much about someone getting banned or punished for a misdoing you can always call an admin in discord, they respond in like 2 minutes tops.

EDIT: instead of rating my post dumb could you tell me what you think at least? -,-

Please reread the part that says "(not only me)" Then reread yours, then tell me why yours makes absolutely no sense.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Okay, gonna quickly add my reasons for my support because I feel bad for not leaving them.

The reason why I gave you -Support is as followed:

- Not active on the forums.
- Most posts are actually on your own application.
- You acted badly to most of the comments. (I know Bene supposedly sorted it out, but the way I see it is, whenever someone else got a negative support on there application, they commented on it and tried to improve on it. For example, I would post "Generic reason for wanting to be an admin" and within 24 hours, it would be changed or they would say thank you and then ask me in private chat to elaborate on what I wanted to see from them. You did nothing about it. To me that shows you are lazy).
- Childish behaviour. You added negative ratings (Dumb) to posts because they gave you negative support. I personally like to think of it as FEEDBACK not a way to have a go at someone.
- Rushed answers on your application.

Honestly, I would wait a month or two like Rob suggested. You don't exactly seem to have much support from the community, which isn't very good when you want to become admin. Also the amount of crap which is on the application doesn't look very good either.

So my -support stands. The only way I see you getting accepted is if Fake Ben steps in. However you will have a better chance next time.

Suicide

Suislide
Okay, gonna quickly add my reasons for my support because I feel bad for not leaving them.

The reason why I gave you -Support is as followed:

- Not active on the forums.
- Most posts are actually on your own application.
- You acted badly to most of the comments. (I know Bene supposedly sorted it out, but the way I see it is, whenever someone else got a negative support on there application, they commented on it and tried to improve on it. For example, I would post "Generic reason for wanting to be an admin" and within 24 hours, it would be changed or they would say thank you and then ask me in private chat to elaborate on what I wanted to see from them. You did nothing about it. To me that shows you are lazy).
- Childish behaviour. You added negative ratings (Dumb) to posts because they gave you negative support. I personally like to think of it as FEEDBACK not a way to have a go at someone.
- Rushed answers on your application.

Honestly, I would wait a month or two like Rob suggested. You don't exactly seem to have much support from the community, which isn't very good when you want to become admin. Also the amount of crap which is on the application doesn't look very good either.

So my -support stands. The only way I see you getting accepted is if Fake Ben steps in. However you will have a better chance next time.
Ok, I just need to agree with Ben. A -Support would be necessary for this app.

You are rude to multiple people.
Racist.
Some of the people that you argue to about "Activity on the forums" are more active on the forums than you are.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Ok, I just need to agree with Ben. A -Support would be necessary for this app.

You are rude to multiple people.
Racist.
Some of the people that you argue to about "Activity on the forums" are more active on the forums than you are.
I'm Racist?

Jim

Cutiepie.tf
Staff Member
Admin
Half of the gags I have issued were due to someone dropping that word in chat. So I understand why the applicant decided to use it as an example.
Fair enough but he could of easily just typed "racial slurrs" in place of the N word but he didn't. To me this looks like he's trying to make his application stand out in the wrong ways.

Noodl

Something Else
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

Noodl

Fair enough but he could of easily just typed "racial slurrs" in place of the N word but he didn't. To me this looks like he's trying to make his application stand out in the wrong ways.

It's the internet. Try not to get triggered by a lingual word. People take everything far too seriously.

Ramy

Cool guy

Ramy

this application is not that bad, some of the -support are deserved but most of them make no sense in my opinion
lets give him a chance he is trying to show himself

What I think about this application
•You listed some resigned admin (since its was posted before that then its okay)
•Dealing with chat spammers by banning them is not a wise choice, there is something called "gag"
•Lack of content when it comes to punishment section
•I noticed you're active on Discord wich is a good thing
•To be honest its mainly a short application with no much effort in it but I think you can improve it
•Things got intense in this thread, misinterpretation and miscommunication between people

I honestly think this application must be revised and edited. I'll go Neutral on this one cuz its just badly formulated
Good Luck @Moku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom