Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Moku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Member Name Moku

Name Lemoyne Ezell Jr

Contact Information

Your Age 18

Location United States, Florida

Your SteamID STEAM_0:1:122153044

Other Information

Have you managed servers previously? Yes

If Yes, which ones? I've managed group's on Facebook. Two Very large Modding Communities 20k members on one, 56k on the other.

Please Contact me if you have Question's

Why do you want to become an admin? Becoming an Admin for a community that I play with most is what I think I should do. This will help the other Admin's out when they are busy or have question's with the banning of someone, I also have a lot of experience with admin commands based off of watching & learning from the other Admins, Another reason is, is because I am always available when needed, I have good Ideas on helping the community (not only me) but if I become Admin I might be able to execute some of these ideas that the community has been wanting in the suggestion forum. Also from a few of my friends that I have managed groups or channels with said that I'll be a good help to the "Blackwonder.tf" Community, I truly understand the goal of being an Admin I may have not shown it I am truly sorry I do have the up most respect for all of the staff members, & the ones whom are not on the staff team I want to Thank you for giving me the chance to redo my application, Thank you everyone who had commented before I want to say sorry for being so rude & unprofessional like. Please Accept My Apology.

Are you familiar with admin commands? Yes

Do you know any of our current staff members? Yes

If Yes, please tell us the their names. Rainbow Rob, Ben, Grizzly, Viking34, Ramy, Webstick, Benedevil, Miyu, "Mother Russia (Before I took a break)".

Please tell us when you usually play and are available.
Eastern Time Zone

Weekdays: 7:00 Am to 9:00 Am - College Schedule May change if i don't have school work.
Weekends: From 1:00 Am to 2:00 Pm - Free Time

On what servers do you usually play? Orange (Crit, Randomizer, 2fort, Crit x10)

Please give any other information you might think is useful for us to know.

How would you go about punishing a hacker/spammer/simple rulebreaker...etc.?

Hacker: Get a valid Demo of him cheating or bring another admin to the game to watch & see for them self, This will result in a Instant ban.

Spammer: Chat Spammer will be banned based on what they were saying unacceptable term "nigger" "being racist" "disrespecting an admin"

Mic Spammer: Mute them for a certain amount of time depending on what is being said, may even be a banned if he/she is out of control with the language & rudeness

Rule breaking: Spawn-camper = Warning multiple warning will result in a few hour banned or even a day depending if they were constantly doing it, all other falls within what i have already stated

I don't play much of Jailbreak so I can't help there sorry.

Last edited:

Console

Server Clearing
okay first you almost just joined blackwonder are you are trying to make an admin app? im sorry but you do not have alot of post so -support sorry to say it but i don't think this app wanna get accpeted
HINT : you should add what you will do to a rulesbreaker too

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
I'll be blunt; I'm going to give this a -Support.

There's almost no effort put into this application. The only somewhat long part is the "Why do you want to become and admin?" section, which is mostly made up of what we would expect from a normal member. The punishment section is awfully lacking in content, with only 3 types of rules listed. Your time available during the week is extremely small, with only 2 hours of availability. Your activity is very lacking on the forums, with 11 posts since the 20th of November. The kicker for me is that you've listed me as a known admin where I don't recall ever talking to you that much; you're not even on my friendlist.

If you want tips for your next application should this be declined, try to reverse the cons listed above.

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Righty-o, let's get started.

I'm going to start off with the one thing I liked first, and that's that you had a unique reason for why you want an admin position. Now, onto where the app needs improvements. It's incredibly short, and could do with some more useful information. There are plenty of grammatical errors that make the app look very unprofessional. You didn't bother putting a time zone indicating when you are available. You have 11 total forum posts. 11. You should probably increase your activity.

Well, those are my two cents. I can't in good conscience support this app, apologies.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
okay first you almost just joined blackwonder are you are trying to make an admin app? im sorry but you do not have alot of post so -support sorry to say it but i don't think this app wanna get accpeted
HINT : you should add what you will do to a rulesbreaker too

Thank you for the negative support :)

I'll be blunt; I'm going to give this a -Support.

There's almost no effort put into this application. The only somewhat long part is the "Why do you want to become and admin?" section, which is mostly made up of what we would expect from a normal member. The punishment section is awfully lacking in content, with only 3 types of rules listed. Your time available during the week is extremely small, with only 2 hours of availability. Your activity is very lacking on the forums, with 11 posts since the 20th of November. The kicker for me is that you've listed me as a known admin where I don't recall ever talking to you that much; you're not even on my friendlist.

If you want tips for your next application should this be declined, try to reverse the cons listed above.

Righty-o, let's get started.

I'm going to start off with the one thing I liked first, and that's that you had a unique reason for why you want an admin position. Now, onto where the app needs improvements. It's incredibly short, and could do with some more useful information. There are plenty of grammatical errors that make the app look very unprofessional. You didn't bother putting a time zone indicating when you are available. You have 11 total forum posts. 11. You should probably increase your activity.

Well, those are my two cents. I can't in good conscience support this app, apologies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
He didn't even say he gave you negative support.
He said he can't support it. Which means either negative or neutral.
It just means it is not a +support.

Now what I think:
I have seen Moku try to help people which I like.
You are lacking in the punishment section and even saying you kick a chat spammer? And a vote kick at that. As an admin, you can just do sm_gag and as a donor, you could do sm_votegag so why kick?
You list a lot of people as known admin which is good but you didn't even bother to check who was still admin or not because you put a resigned admin there.

I am indecisive on this one. I'll go with Neutral.

btw... you list Grizzly and not me? Shame on you.

Console

Server Clearing
we have too you don't have alot of post and you almost just joined blackwonder and you need more postes to get more support on your admin app

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
we have too you don't have alot of post and you almost just joined blackwonder and you need more postes to get more support on your admin app

Hey buddy I joined before you <3

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
& Guy's I had to complete College Courses, just because i wrote far less then some of the admin applications don't mean i'll be a bad admin, i went & read some of the admin applications & i have far more then some of the admins that are on the team, Thank you for telling me that & giving me courage to show you wrong. :) <3 i'm active on discord ask the owner he knows that before i took my break

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
& Guy's I had to complete College Courses, just because I wrote far less than some of the admin applications don't mean I'll be a bad admin, i went & read some of the admin applications & I have far more than some of the admins that are on the team, Thank you for telling me that & giving me the courage to show you wrong. :) <3 I'm active on discord ask the owner he knows that before I took my break
If bad spelling wasn't a negative then I would have given it to this one.
It is fine that you had to complete college courses, seeing that real life has higher priority than gaming.
I think poopy means that you just don't have that many posts in the forums so you haven't been active in suggestions, problems or anything like that.

Still. Best of luck Moku.
(I edited your mistakes)

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
If bad spelling wasn't a negative then I would have given it to this one.
It is fine that you had to complete college courses, seeing that real life has higher priority than gaming.
I think poopy means that you just don't have that many posts in the forums so you haven't been active in suggestions, problems or anything like that.

Still. Best of luck Moku.

Thank you so much

Console

Server Clearing
Hey buddy I joined before you
thats okay i didnt say it isn't i don't really care when you joined im just saying i feel like you just did whatever you could to get a new level on the froum the applie

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Right, replying to any criticism sarcastically as "thanks for negative support" instead of seeing it as a chance to improve isn't helping your case.
Also, this was pretty disrespectful.

Now, I am 100% convinced I'll be a -support.

Ben289

Ben Junior

Ben

Normally I do a full thing with pros, and cons etc. But this time I really can't be bothered because of your attitude.

As Fish already pointed out, this is just rude. He joined after you, so what? He is a lot more active than you, and is actually polite. Also, take the negatives people give you as a way to improve, don't just thank people. That has to be the most useless thing you could do.

So I am just going to give you a -support right off the bat, theres not much point in having someone who doesn't want to learn as an admin.

Console

Server Clearing
read some of the admin applications & i have far more then some of the admins that are on the team,
are you sure you are that? and do you really think that will help with your admin app saying that you are better then some of the admins? i mean thats just rude

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
are you sure you are that? and do you really think that will help with your admin app saying that you are better then some of the admins? i mean thats just rude

"I was saying I have far more" Information

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
"I was saying I have far more" Information
I don't think think we're looking for "far more" information here. We're looking for relevant info which we can use to make a decision.

EDIT: While length does matter to some degree, I'd rather read an application with 1,000 words jam-packed with relevant info than an application with 1,500 words with "far more," but unrelated info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom