Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Declined Admin Application from Moku

Status
Not open for further replies.

Console

Server Clearing
im just saying this is probalaly the way to a 'decline' admin app when you are rude + saying people give negativ information if a staff member/normal member then they can say whatever they want sometimes they give you +support or -support if they think thats what they have to give you then they are then you have to live with it

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
multiple groups & etc.
Fairly ambiguous/vague; we wouldn't know what you mean by this and we shouldn't jump straight to conclusions.
Contact Information
Nothing.
Orange (Crit, Randomizer, 2fort, Crit x10) Any Orange Server really other than Jailbreak.
A bit of filler.
Spammer : Chat: Call a vote to see if he/she can be kicked, Microphone: Mute
Why not gag them? You said you were familiar with admin commands.
Rule Breaker: Warning once depending on the offense
Awkward syntax.
Your application overall looks very immodest in my opinion, with the many flaws and grammatical errors. I might understand a bit because of you living in Florida, as about 24% of the population in Florida is Hispanic and you might be as well. But so far, I have to give this a -support.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Fairly ambiguous/vague; we wouldn't know what you mean by this and we shouldn't jump straight to conclusions.

Nothing.

A bit of filler.

Why not gag them? You said you were familiar with admin commands.

Awkward syntax.
Your application overall looks very immodest in my opinion, with the many flaws and grammatical errors. I might understand a bit because of you living in Florida, as about 24% of the population in Florida is Hispanic and you might be as well. But so far, I have to give this a -support.

Did you just be racist? Hispanic Calling me an idiot? Sadly its people like you that are not as equal as others because when you only care about yourself that all your going to get is yourself once you lose something you'll understand mate.

Ps. Be Nicer & i'm French

FishCrimes

The King of Fish
Staff Member
Manager
Admin
Did you just be racist? Hispanic Calling me an idiot? Sadly its people like you that are not as equal as others because when you only care about yourself that all your going to get is yourself once you lose something you'll understand mate.

RACIST?! WHAT?! (Please excuse the cringey interrobangs there, the accusation above demands such a reaction.)
If anything, Piman was being respectful. He went the extra mile and did the research and understood that the population had a good amount of Hispanics, and was willing to forgive the spelling and grammatical errors in the event that you were a minority with English not being your first language.
Also, why does you being French make us all automatically have to be nicer to you? If anything, isn't that racist?

Console

Server Clearing
i don't know what to say anymore i have no idea if you think your 'nice' you have just rushed in clicked on the admin application and rushed it as fast as you could i can see there is alot missing alot + Racist?????? Piman is nice hes respectful and understand how you are here on this forum so pls don't call people racist when he aren't

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary

Since when did I call you an idiot? I only said that I would understand if you were Hispanic, as some have a bit of trouble with grammar. You completely misrepresented what I said. Very awkward syntax on the 3rd sentence, as well as an ad hominem attack. Not changing my position on this application with these wild accusations now.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
RACIST?! WHAT?! (Please excuse the cringey interrobangs there, the accusation above demands such a reaction.)
If anything, Piman was being respectful. He went the extra mile and did the research and understood that the population had a good amount of Hispanics, and was willing to forgive the spelling and grammatical errors in the event that you were a minority with English not being your first language.
Also, why does you being French make us all automatically have to be nicer to you? If anything, isn't that racist?

Never said be nicer to me did I?

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own

I was tempted on commenting on this app from the beginning but decided to hold my tongue since I am still a relatively new member, and despite checking the forums daily rarely reply to anything.

That being said, you've done such a great job making your case for yourself I decided "might as well throw in my two cents."

Pros:

Comfortable saying whatever, would not feel bad whatsoever telling a member of the community to stop it if they are breaking the rules

Cons:

Easily angered

Pulls the race card/calls people racist at inappropriate times. (This alone it what made me decide to reply, it is completely obnoxious and single handedly makes me lose respect for people in an instant. Just because your skin color is different or you're a different nationality does not mean you should have any special treatment. By pulling the race card, you are telling me that you are accusative and probably do it frequently. Get over yourself. If somebody were genuinely being racist, which they were not, I would say "whoah hey wow that dude's being racist" but no, you went ahead and tried to make somebody look bad by calling them racist. Completely unforgivable in my opinion.)

New to forums, clearly just signed up for the sake of applying

Rude/

Disrespectful

Seriously trying to pick fights with people in their app, are you kidding me?

Console

Server Clearing
am I relating that he needs to be nicer to only me?
ofcures he needs to be nice too eveybody on the forum hes always nice form what i seen i don't think hes saying it for being rude or anything what i think hes doing is trying to help you a little bit or im i wrong here?

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
he said that I might as well be Hispanic
he said that he would understand if I was Hispanic*
I understand that you are French, and I respect that. Calling me racist because you clearly restated my point in a distorted way, however, is unrespectable.

Buster

Who you gonna call?!
Staff Member
Admin

Corvin

My favorite part was the "ask the owner". This application is going nowhere, I don't see your attitude changing so we might as well decline this in it's current form before you manage to piss everyone off.

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Personally I see no reason for this application to be continued. Your interpretation of people's words just because they mention a race in a sentence is either a terrible understanding of English that shows you are not suitable to be admin, or you jump to the conclusion of racism no matter what the context around the word is. You claim to have far more information, yet you neglected to post this information in your application. The info must either be irrelevant, or your effort put into this application is worse than I thought. The showcase of your replies tells me that under pressure, you can't keep your cool and don't seem to have much tolerance. However, I understand a certain situation around this application so I will refrain from requesting a declining of this app. My support has not changed, but the amount it has changed by is significantly increased.

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
My favorite part was the "ask the owner". This application is going nowhere, I don't see your attitude changing so we might as well decline this in it's current form before you manage to piss everyone off.

Ask the owner because I told him that i was going to be off for awhile I was relating it to that, please do not base my comment on something it is not, Thank you :)

Moku

Sufficiently Lethal
Personally I see no reason for this application to be continued. Your interpretation of people's words just because they mention a race in a sentence is either a terrible understanding of English that shows you are not suitable to be admin, or you jump to the conclusion of racism no matter what the context around the word is. You claim to have far more information, yet you neglected to post this information in your application. The info must either be irrelevant, or your effort put into this application is worse than I thought. The showcase of your replies tells me that under pressure, you can't keep your cool and don't seem to have much tolerance. However, I understand a certain situation around this application so I will refrain from requesting a declining of this app. My support has not changed, but the amount it has changed by is significantly increased.

Much understood :3 & if you feel the need to talk to me come to the discord i'll be in general chat

𝐆𝐑𝐗𝐃

ᴄʟᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢɪʀʟ

MECHA-G

This thread is a train wreck. All I see is endless misinterpretation and miscommunication.

Having said that, I'm going to go ahead and give this app a -SUPPORT also. But come join us on Discord and get to know us better, so that any future applications we receive from you have a greater at chance at success, should this one be declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom