Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Completed Zombie Survival : Add pl_camber, pl_beerbowl_r.c.6, pl_pier, pl_frontier, remove free2fort, pl_emerge.

Mr. Walker

Gore-Spattered
So it has come to my conclusion is that free2fort was much larger than I anticipated and it's now a broken mess I didn't see coming, thus it gotta go because of the busted spots within, pl_camber and beerbowl_r.c.6 because those maps were beloved by a fair amount of the playerbase established in here long ago which got enough attraction from other players, although I'll still wait for goldrush_zombie version 2 to be fixed I guessed as it has a issue as doors exist that lock players in spawn for a fixed time limit, despite the time players are in spawn being a variable number, and 1 more nitpick it to remove that metropolis in the !nominate list as 2 of them appear in the selection instead of 1, and uh don't remove beerbowl r.c.1 when adding r.c.6 alongside it, thanks.

Here are the maps:

Last edited:

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

User Who Replied This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Top Bottom