Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the funniest thing you have run into on Jailbreak?

Hampter

Scarcely Lethal

zesdash

in jailbreak i heard when warden was kid and instead if he saying sweeper he said "swimber" i Straight Laughed about it
(don't worry at end we all tried helping him/her)

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I ran into a wall while I was rocket jumping, I died, and then I re-joined, just only to see that my dead corpse was gone, but the rocket still lied there.

RED soldier took it, not good, then uhhhh, yeah we all died. Everyone got mad at me

Ori

Mildly Menacing

Ori

Away

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

Also also, I wanted to include that the funniest thing I have ever ran into was when we made a kid get in trouble while we were playing on dynf minecraft day, here's how it went *on Elysium.tf JB server*
"Alright, bomb rush to the yellow line and AFK freeze" - Warden
"Can you give me a repeat, you're a little quiet there, speak up kid" - One guy who likes to mess around
"I SAID TO BOMB RUSH TO THE YELLOW LINE AND AFK JEEZ" - Warden
> Sister comes in
"Can you be quiet? I'm trying to do my homework" - Sister
> Everything settles, but he asks us what we want to do as a first minigame *4 minutes of staying in cell area, and after the Sister event*
"Can you give me another repeat, you're a little too quiet" - One guy who likes to mess around
"Yeah I want to hear your sister come in again, oh sure, just scream again" - Me, Noctis
"CAN YOU JUST PLEASE FOLLOW ORDERS AND SHUT UP?!" - Warden
> Mother comes in this time
"You're being very loud and your sister is trying to do your homework, I'm turning the game off" - Mom
"No, mom please, I was just playing this game, it's my thing" - Warden
> He disconnects as we heard rustling and the final thing we hear, is the kiddo desperately trying to stop her.

Derpachu

Somewhat Threatening
When a clueless warden is doing First Reaction Last Reaction.

I have done countless times making the warden repeat the rules because I can't understand it/Mic cut/Give another one. I can't hold my laughter like these moments.

And the warden kills themselves to rethink and how can they reply to that repeat.

Corrin

Positively Inhumane

Pompous

I've got another one kiddos!

So just yesterday, we were having fun on some late night JB, a kid who seemed fairly new, but shy and seemed to have a common sense of the rules was chosen as warden after his time being a guard. All the while 2 admins and every red was just sitting there awaiting further orders, just waiting for this kid to give orders. Some guy then gives him the idea to give freeday for all, then he really takes the guy's advice to give freeday since he got too nervous, then he got teambanned, here's how it went:

>"You should give freeday man, it's cool" - That one funny guy
"You know what? Freeday, screw it" - Warden
T E A M B A N N E D

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
ah... miss the good old freeday trail... managed to get freekilled by acting like a prisoner, but freelooking when the order was AFK freeze. everyone went hysteric when the warden found out he freekilled a freeday ??

Chris TCC

Blackwonder's Own
Staff Member
Admin
Warden forgot how to math. Jeopardy question:
what's 5-6+9. Guy answered 9. Warden followed his request to kill the last remaining red.
Warden called everyone dumb because you apparently add before subtracting???

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom