Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the funniest thing you have run into on Jailbreak?

XesiB

Unremarkable
A kid (yes literally a kid, he spoke on mic) saying gibberish, going soldier on blue, instantly killing red without realizing an admin is on. Safe to say he won't be seen pulling those stunts anymore

Mars?

Mildly Menacing
Seeing a little screaching kid hacking in chat and literally backstabbing him til he cries and swears and keeps changing classes to counter me and as always in the end rage quit

Sycrow

Mildly Menacing

Garry

Ok so this is a thing that happened yesterday and the entire server was laughing their asses off. jb_snowday jeopardy, Nixe is standig on his podium instead of behind it, and Chicken asks a question: "What is my hat called" Nixe punches a button and goes: "First of all: You're mom gay." Does an epic 360 over Chicken and trickstabs him before running off into the sunset. If there was a top 10 anime rebels, that would be #1.

Cinnamon

roll
When everyone on red team rebels and they get destroyed, but there's that last red who was still following all the orders

plot twist he pulled out a gun when he got lr

Osome Oli

Sufficiently Lethal
When all but one red gets freekilled by a gibus machina. Makes LR easier to give.

Vick30

Meatball

Vick

Might be my personal humor but I find this funny as the scout was so prepared to go onto the yellow line. And then his name makes it even more funnier.

D

Deleted member 3276

Funniest thing I’ve seen on jailbreak was a kid screaming “if you get in my sniper range your kos”

Last edited by a moderator:

Grizzly

Hunky Chunk of Love
Maybe not hilarious, but box trotting/pool partying in the hot tub on the mario castle map was always up there on the best things I've ever found. Watching everyone check the pool and then walk out was great, but now it feels like everyone knows my trump spot.

I'm gonna patent it.

Egg

Eggstremely Eggceptional
When I was afk as a scout with the boston basher, and it was warday, and I came back when I was the last red, and they'd just said I was in cells, and then I went behind the cells, and the last blue came to get me, and then I hit him twice, and he bled to death.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom