Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

What is the funniest thing you have run into on Jailbreak?

Blizz

Notably Dangerous

Avi

This wasn't on a blw JB server. About 3 years ago, on a different JB server, the warden asked all reds to go on top of medic, but everyone went inside instead. Because everyone was oblivious, they never bothered to ask for a repeat and just followed the crowd. One sticky was all it took to kill all 25 reds of the prisoners who followed. Good times.

generaldefence

Unremarkable

NULLPTR

Multiple occurrences

1. Backstabbing this kid to the point that he slays himself if I come in a radius and start chasing him
2. Rebelling when there is a newbie guard and hitting him with my Spy-Cicle and then backpedaling into the crowd just as he puffs, killing ~3-5 people (damn I'm evil)
3. This one guy was about to get LR and he was so amped up to get it. Sucks for him that the freeday spy backstabbed the last BLU (which was the warden)
4. Repeating #2 but this time with a solider (That one was funny)
5. Watching a poor innocent newbie get cornered then banged with a collection of shivs
6. The warden underestimating my spy skills
7. Watching Cheese Cake get 10 consecutive crits and killing the entire enemy team (seriously though how does he do this)
8. Distracting the guards long enough so that the heavy and medic can go rebel and get ammo. Only to come back and uber push the guards
9. Watching friendships break during Hunger Games
10. Watching Cheese Cake's blatant disregard of BLU's and their shotguns (he just bhops into the sunset)
11. Autobalancing a squeaker off the BLU team
12. Watching the BLU demoman misclick and killing ~3/4 of the REDs (he swore he was trying to sticky jump, but he shot a crit pipe into the stack)
13. Telling everyone to type '1' in chat if they want me to kill the current warden (during my freeday)
14. Trickstabbing, that's a favorite
15. Watching an 'person with server controlling powers' freekill while another 'special person' watches (by accident apparently lol)
16. That one time we called @Paragon 'daddy' for a week
17. I tried to re-create #2 again, so I backstabbed an unwilling BLU, ran into a stack, but the pyro was smart not to puff just yet. Made a couple of moves, and he accidentally puffs into the crowd killing 1 person. Being the good jailbreaker he is, he slays himself. A soldier comes after me now, and center mass pumps a guy, killing him, before getting to me. I had a total killcount caused by me of 4. Everyone was yelling at me, but it was so funny you had no idea.
18. Being on BLU and giving orders such as "bombrush to next 2 markers" (This was waay before those orders were made illegal) and killing everyone going to the third marker.
19. Making the warden believe that he lied so he slays himself. (I'm really evil lmao)

generaldefence

Unremarkable

NULLPTR

Warden set a line leader, told REDs to go behind him. Line leader started circling in the same area so we wouldn't get anywhere. Warden chose new line leader. New line leader fulfilled his past. It was hilarious

gore

aeiou
Staff Member
Admin

gore

Warden set a line leader, told REDs to go behind him. Line leader started circling in the same area so we wouldn't get anywhere. Warden chose new line leader. New line leader fulfilled his past. It was hilarious

Oh wait that was me.
I didn't even know I was the line leader, I literally followed everyone all confused.

purple

Unremarkable

human

Well this is something I did and regret doing lmao, I had ammo as an Engineer and there was a single BLU Scout shooting rebellers on climb, I decide to kill him. But before I do, I start doing the Conga taunt right behind him and he didn't notice until about 10 seconds later, I shot him and it wasn't enough to kill him and I ended up dying. Soon after, an angry @Paragon comes into the Discord channel and scolds me for not straight out killing him and ruining my chances. The best part was Paragon's reaction, it was pretty priceless.

Paragon

Foster The People

Paragon

Well this is something I did and regret doing lmao, I had ammo as an Engineer and there was a single BLU Scout shooting rebellers on climb, I decide to kill him. But before I do, I start doing the Conga taunt right behind him and he didn't notice until about 10 seconds later, I shot him and it wasn't enough to kill him and I ended up dying. Soon after, an angry @Paragon comes into the Discord channel and scolds me for not straight out killing him and ruining my chances. The best part was Paragon's reaction, it was pretty priceless.

I was so frustrated because you did something you should NEVER do as a rebeler, like DUDE IT WAS ONE GUY and you DIED because you decided to give him a backrubbing to warm him up before he KILLED YOU. >:^(

hey ya

Dark Elf

obluda

I was so frustrated because you did something you should NEVER do as a rebeler, like DUDE IT WAS ONE GUY and you DIED because you decided to give him a backrubbing to warm him up before he KILLED YOU. >:^(
Caring this much about winning in jailbreak

shadowness

Unremarkable
all of blu team going heavy (like 12 people) and roleplaying we're in soviet russia and freekilling a lot of people, jokes on them i had freeday
20180531204247_1.jpg

Derpsalot blw.tf

Notably Dangerous
I just remembered when someone was reading/telling the server a little bit of Blackwonder fanfic between will and dell. Unfortunately, I don't remember who was reading the fanfic.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom