Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TF2 Weapon in Real Life?

lonleyglobe0.hp

Strange

Mary~

Snooze
For me, It would be the panic attack or the volcano fragment.
The panic attack would be awesome because it looks cool and is very fun to use in game. imagine going hunting, loading up 4 shells and unloading on some elk.
Or the volcano Fragment because it looks like an ancient flaming demon axe made by hell Vikings. And setting someone on fire with it would work a lot better than in tf2. Just imagine all the roasts I could make with it!

Philip

Australium
For me, It would be the panic attack or the volcano fragment.
The panic attack would be awesome because it looks cool and is very fun to use in game. imagine going hunting, loading up 4 shells and unloading on some elk.
Or the volcano Fragment because it looks like an ancient flaming demon axe made by hell Vikings. And setting someone on fire with it would work a lot better than in tf2. Just imagine all the roasts I could make with it!
Turns out that the worst weapons are the best in real life.

AgentPiman

Totally Ordinary
All spy weapons that exist except the kunai and BE, I don't need lost health
also I need a peg leg with those, a wooden shield, and the EYELANDER
cuz who doesn't want an awesome sword that steals your enemy's souls!?

Russian-man

Я ХОТЕЛ БЫ (я действительно не понимаю вопроса, но) Проклятый металл необычного типа (и все шляпы необычного типа) или Медигун и все оружие, которое есть! Но больше всего КПК, то есть и Часовой, Телепорт, Дозатор! И золотая сковорода!

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
Я ХОТЕЛ БЫ (я действительно не понимаю вопроса, но) Проклятый металл необычного типа (и все шляпы необычного типа) или Медигун и все оружие, которое есть! Но больше всего КПК, то есть и Часовой, Телепорт, Дозатор! И золотая сковорода!
Dude made an account, responded to a 4 year old thread in a foreign language, and then bolted

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom