Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Talk about your "odd" dreams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

Somewhat Threatening
I had a dream where I predicted the queens death, May 4th... and then something. I don't remember the year:)

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Wooh, Sick airshot duuuuude!
Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
so...... this is the strangest dream i have ever seen in my life....

So... i was casually talking to miyu, meanwhile i was browsing some entrusted site or whatever, and i downloaded something and it appears that i downloaded a virus that worked on it's on, AKA a worm???

so.... this virus, was able to recognize the human body, AKA it can tell where the body is, the face, the legs, and most importantly the ""Private"" area.

So, this virus only affects pictures (some how?) as if there was a human in the picture it will search for it's private part and add a gigantic penis (without the balls) there for some fucking reason, matching the person's skin, some of it is blurred and some of it isn't....

so... i was like... wow how the fuck did i get these pictures?
Damn, i know this person, wow... i didn't think he was naughty :( i'm sad for him.

and then..... BAM!!! i see my mom with a fucking penis, because that's normal right? (inb4 miyu and sak says that my mom has a penis, or that my dad is married to a man aka futa)
Right then, i realized that this was a virus, and it infected my whole image files with the penis creating function.

I told miyu "Oh ooooh... i think i have a virus" she said "ooo really? D:" **With a concerned voice**

If there was no humans in the picture, the virus will try it's best to turn the ""Curves"" that ""Might"" Create a penis, into a penis... without it's balls.
or simply just redraw a penis from the picture's pixels, as it will simply just re-arrange them into a penis shape.

Ya... i guess that's what happens when you say "Penis" every time you join a discord chat as a lame and cringy joke to start up a conversation xD

Welp, that's one odd of a dream...

PEN15
[spoiler/]

Bassianus

Retired Pun-Making Skeleton

So... i was casually talking to miyu, meanwhile i was browsing some entrusted site or whatever, and i downloaded something and it appears that i downloaded a virus that worked on it's on, AKA a worm???

so.... this virus, was able to recognize the human body, AKA it can tell where the body is, the face, the legs, and most importantly the ""Private"" area.

So, this virus only affects pictures (some how?) as if there was a human in the picture it will search for it's private part and add a gigantic penis (without the balls) there for some fucking reason, matching the person's skin, some of it is blurred and some of it isn't....

Damn, i know this person, wow... i didn't think he was naughty :( i'm sad for him.

and then..... BAM!!! i see my mom with a fucking penis, because that's normal right? (inb4 miyu and sak says that my mom has a penis, or that my dad is married to a man aka futa)
Right then, i realized that this was a virus, and it infected my whole image files with the penis creating function.

I told miyu "Oh ooooh... i think i have a virus" she said "ooo really? D:" **With a concerned voice**

If there was no humans in the picture, the virus will try it's best to turn the ""Curves"" that ""Might"" Create a penis, into a penis... without it's balls.
or simply just redraw a penis from the picture's pixels, as it will simply just re-arrange them into a penis shape.

Ya... i guess that's what happens when you say "Penis" every time you join a discord chat as a lame and cringy joke to start up a conversation xD

PEN15
[spoiler/]

...what

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin

PEN15
[spoiler/]
You seen too much of the sex side of games/movies I think....

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
You seen too much of the sex side of games/movies I think....
nah, don't think that's the reason, since there was really nothing about sex in that dream (unless you really think sex is simply just a lone penis in a still image, then wow you are weird for thinking that... that's my opinion anyways), simply just penises in every single image.

Bassianus

nah, don't think that's the reason, since there was really nothing about sex in that dream (unless you really think sex is simply just a lone penis in a still image, then wow you are weird for thinking that... that's my opinion anyways), simply just penises in every single image.
I'm just putting it down to Wolf being bat-shit insane (like the rest of us, in a way). But that is my take to it atleast.

Steve Harvey Oswald

Blackwonder's Own
I had a dream where for whatever reason I was on a school field trip to go see a reenactment of a Seinfeld episode except in the form of a play.

Little did I know the real Jerry Seinfeld was gonna be there.

Little did I know the play would never start.

Little did I know it would be the single most boring play I ever was forced to not see because it wouldn't start.

You could argue that it was a play about nothing,

JerrySeinfeld-trans-300x229.png

MiyukiMouse

Swiss Knife

Miyu

PEN15
[spoiler/]

It's just your desire for @Sakuya Izayoi that makes you dream about these things..

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
I was just thinking about my childhood and suddenly I thought about weird dreams I had so here:

As a small child I used to dream about bones making weird movements like breaking or just changing...
Like breaking the lower arm (where the hands are) and making it being side to side with the upper arm (triceps and stuff)... It was to my brother and I was creeped out when I woke up.
Another time I went to a pool with a very heavy door... I broke my thumb off thanks to that door in my dream... After that dream I kept dreaming about thumbs just breaking off....
Another weird dream was that all of my family members in my house disappeared, I went downstairs, went up again and every family member suddenly had turned into dark blob-like creatures...

I have had weird(er) dreams...

How can someone of the span of 6-9 years old have those kinds of dreams? Thoughts? xD

Timo

I watch you sleep c:
Staff Member
Admin
I was just thinking about my childhood and suddenly I thought about weird dreams I had so here:

As a small child I used to dream about bones making weird movements like breaking or just changing...
Like breaking the lower arm (where the hands are) and making it being side to side with the upper arm (triceps and stuff)... It was to my brother and I was creeped out when I woke up.
Another time I went to a pool with a very heavy door... I broke my thumb off thanks to that door in my dream... After that dream I kept dreaming about thumbs just breaking off....
Another weird dream was that all of my family members in my house disappeared, I went downstairs, went up again and every family member suddenly had turned into dark blob-like creatures...

How can someone of the span of 6-9 years old have those kinds of dreams? Thoughts? xD
I wish I had nice dreams like yours.

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper

pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
not as ""ODD"" as my dream.

Ha, get on my level and dream about something weirder.

jk plz dnt kel me

Lucas

Not really active
Staff Member
Developer
Admin
pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffuckffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft

jk plz dnt kel me
I just don't talk about my weirder dreams xD
btw.... not as "ODD" as my dream.* instead of the ""ODD"".....

Bassianus

jk plz dnt kel me
Wolf, you are the embodiment of weird, so course we can't reach ya level.
dont kill me

2010wolf | Blw.tf

Staff Member
Admin
Mapper
Ha, so, another ""Weird"" dream i had... one of the weirdest...
so.. i'm not sure if at the time i was dreaming or awake or half-a-sleep...
But for some reason i was able to ""TALK"" to my consciousnesses or... like... myself... in a weird sense... in my own mind.

At first there was that weird "Whispering" voice that i heard, someone said something... then there was silence for a few seconds, then he whispered something...

it would be so fricken weird if it felt like i was actually talking to someone that isn't... well... "ME"
it was a dank conversation, something along the lines of "Ooo i think you should play *game name* is cool"
and then i was like "Omg dude you should come more often".... (i actually said that, that was weird)
and then it replied "Oh nah dude, i have to go now" (oh and at the time, i felt like i was awake cuz i heard my self ""Muttering"" while a sleep or something, not like how you normally would speak inside a dream.)
and i was like "Oh maaan you don't have to leave nooow!"
and it was like "Ah nah, gtg, cya"
(the conversation was a bit longer, i just can't remember all of it)
not to mention, i was like... playing a game that i have never seen before, and i was kinda enjoying, while talking to myself-ish...
i'm pretty sure i sound like a fucking mentally ill person now xD

i need help
Anyways, ya....... that's the first time i had a dream about something so fucked up... that much.

I thought so hard before posting this shit down... i think it's worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Top Bottom